Campagnolo Super Record 12S Left Hydraulic Lever/Rear 140 Caliper
Blending accurate mechanical gear shifting with confidence-inspiring braking power, the Campagnolo Super Record 12S Left Hydraulic Lever/Rear 140 Caliper set is the ideal choice for high-end bike builds. An ergonomic hood profile guarantees grip and control, while the adjustable-reach feature of the full carbon brake lever accommodates all hand sizes. This brake lever can also be tuned with a longer or shorter sweep, allowing brake feel to be altered in line with the rider’s preferences. The lever body houses two large, easy to use gear shift levers that precisely actuate the front derailleur with minimal effort.
The flat-mount hydraulic disc brake caliper houses an oversized, frictionless returning piston to grant accurate and smooth braking power. A metal insert between the piston and the brake pad prevent vibrations when stopping from higher speeds. Specifically designed for use with 140mm rotors, this rear brake caliper has a rider weight limit of 82kg.
- 12-speed left hand ergo lever
- Rear hydraulic disc brake caliper with pads, compatible with 140mm rotors only
- Inner and outer gear shift cables
- Hydraulic disc brake hose
- A front derailleur gear shift/brake lever and rear hydraulic disc brake caliper combination that offers top-of-the-range performance
- The ergonomic design of the hoods and brake lever, and bigger gear levers offer increased control and grip
- Adjustable reach brake levers accommodate all hand sizes allowing controlled braking
- AMS brake lever adjustment allows either short and immediate or long and more modulated braking
- Immediate shifting engagement enables activating the front derailleur with minimum effort
- High-quality gear cable and housing ensures smooth, long-lasting gear operation
- The flat-mount rear hydraulic disc brake caliper guarantees powerful and precise braking in all conditions
- 22mm diameter brake piston increases control
- Frictionless brake pad return optimises feel
- A metal plate positioned between the pad and the caliper piston reduces braking vibration
- Brake pad wear indicators alert when replacement is needed
- Interchangeable spare parts: pads, cylinder, screws and bolts are all available aftermarket
- The rear disc brake caliper is specifically designed for 140mm diameter disc brake rotors (available separately) and has a rider weight limit of 82kg
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".