Cannondale CAAD12 105 Road Bike 2018
Designed to compete with the likes of carbon bikes, this 2018 Cannondale CAAD12 105 Road Bike is an ultra-light alloy speed machine, specced with high-quality components and ready to power through challenging climbs and sprint through flats with unrivalled speed and efficiency.
The SmartFormed premium C1 alloy frame boasts a greater strength to weight ratio, with a weight of 1098 grams and a robust construction that meets the demands of modern day riding. Cannondale have optimised their alloy tubing to compete with the weight and rigidity of carbon bikes, with an oversized bottom bracket, asymmetric chainstays and flared seat tube, this CAAD12 frame provides a stiff platform that transfers each pedal stroke with responsive power and efficiency.
Fast, nimble and comfortable, Cannondale have introduced their SPEED SAVE technology into their racing frames, meaning this bike has been engineered to offer enough flex that absorbs road buzz and improves ride quality without affecting the lateral or torsional stiffness.
Seating the rider in an optimal racing position, the CAAD12 geometry is a pure racing pedigree, ideal for those wanting to pound out all their power with agile handling and responsiveness.
Specced with the reliable and silky smooth performances of the Shimano 105 groupset, you can be sure of explosive accelerations and fast transmissions that power up hills with the same efficiency as speeding across the flats.
Mavic Aksium wheels prepped with Yksion Elite tyres offer reduced rolling resistance and excellent grip in an array of riding conditions, meaning this bike is race-ready and raring to go.
- Cannondale CAAD12 frame weighs an incredible 1098 grams, a serious competitor for carbon frames.
- SPEED SAVE micro-suspension improves ride quality and dampens road buzz for greater comfort and efficiency.
- Shimano 105, 11-speed gearing gives a wide range of gear options for tackling harsh and testing terrains.
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Cannondale CAAD12, SmartForm C1 premium alloy, SPEED SAVE, BB30a, Di2 ready
- FORK: Cannondale CAAD12, SPEED SAVE, Ballistec full carbon, 1 1/8" to 1 1/4" steerer, integrated crown race
- HEADSET: Cannondale CAAD12, 1 1/4" lower bearing, 25mm top cap
- STEM: Cannondale C3, 6061 alloy, 31.8⌀, 6 degrees
- HANDLEBARS: Cannondale C3, butted 6061 alloy, compact
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano 105
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano 105
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano 105
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano 105
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105, 11-28T, 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Cannondale Si, 52/36T
- FRONT WHEEL: Mavic Aksium WTS
- REAR WHEEL: Mavic Aksium WTS
- FRONT TYRE: Mavic Yksion Elite, folding, WTS, 700x25c
- REAR TYRE: Mavic Yksion Elite, folding, WTS, 700x25c
- SADDLE: Selle Royal Seta S1
- SEATPOST: Cannondale C3, 6061 alloy, 25.4x300mm (44-56), 25.4x400mm (58x63)
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 794403
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more