Cannondale CAAD12 Tiagra Road Bike 2018
With performances competitive to those of carbon frames, Cannondale have constructed their CAAD12 Tiagra Road Bike with their most premium alloy and high-quality technology. Perfect for the fresh faced rider wanting to upgrade and venture further into the depths of road riding, this bike excels up hills and across flats with exceptional efficiency.
The premium SmartFormed C1 6069 alloy frame boasts a greater strength to weight ratio; weighing a mere 1098 grams, this CAAD12 frame is almost equal to that of carbon. Concisely designed to offer the best performance in terms of stiffness, Cannondale have shaped their frame with an oversized bottom bracket, asymmetric chainstays and a flared seat tube that provides you with a rigid platform to efficiently transfer all of your power fuelled pedal strokes.
Remaining torsionally and laterally stiff, the SPEED SAVE tube shaping acts as a micro-suspension and effectively dampens road buzz. With less vibration absorbed from the road, this unique design improves ride quality, creating a ride that is both comfortable and efficient with excellent handling.
A pure racing pedigree, the CAAD12 geometry places the rider in an optimal position ideal for flat-out speed, agile handling and responsive power, without compromising on comfort.
Specced with the Shimano Tiagra 10-speed groupset, you can be assured of efficient climbing and sprinting gears with smooth transmissions, whilst the Maddux wheelset transfers each rider input with responsive speed and explosive accelerations.
- Cannondale CAAD12 frame weighs an incredible 1098 grams, a serious competitor for carbon frames.
- SAVE micro-suspension improves ride quality and dampens road buzz for greater comfort and efficiency.
- Shimano Tiagra, 10-speed gearing gives a wide range of gear options for tackling harsh and testing terrains.
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Cannondale CAAD12, SmartForm C1 premium alloy, SPEED SAVE, BB30a, Di2 ready
- FORK: Cannondale Ultra, carbon blades, 1 1/8" to 1 1/4" steerer
- HEADSET: FSA Integrated, 1 1/4" lower bearing, 25mm top cap
- STEM: Cannondale C4, 31.8⌀, 6 degrees
- HANDLEBARS: Cannondale C4, 6061 alloy, compact
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Tiagra
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Tiagra
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Tiagra
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tiagra, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tiagra, 10-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Tiagra, 10-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano HG500, 11-28T, 10-speed
- CRANKSET: FSA Omega, BB30a, 52/36T
- FRONT WHEEL: Maddux RS 2.0, 24 hole
- REAR WHEEL: Maddux RS 2.0, 28 hole
- FRONT TYRE: Schwalbe Lugano 700x25c
- REAR TYRE: Schwalbe Lugano 700x25c
- SADDLE: Cannondale Stage Ergo
- SEATPOST: Cannondale C4, alloy, 25.4x350mm (44-56), 25.4x400mm (58-63)
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 794457
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more