Cannondale CAAD12 Ultegra Disc Road Bike 2019
If you're looking for a competitively-priced entry point into the world of racing, or simply after a good value road bike that boasts top performance at a price that won't be matched, then the CAAD12 Disc Ultegra is a fantastic option. Built around one of the most sought-after aluminium frames on the road, and specced out with Shimano's excellent Ultegra groupset, this is a top-quality road bike that won't be easily beaten in terms of performance nor price.
The CAAD lineup (standing for Cannondale Advanced Aluminium Design) has long been the hallmark of some of the most technically advanced alloy frames on the planet. CAAD models have a long-standing reputation for delivering stiffness and weight characteristics on par with carbon fibre competitors, and doing so at a far more competitive price point - and this CAAD12 model is no different. Wonderfully stiff and impressively light, this frame performs on every metric.
The Ultegra groupset, meanwhile, guarantees you the slick and effortless shifting of Shimano's second-tier groupset. With a semi-compact 52/36 chainset paired up with an 11-30 cassette, this is an aggressive setup that demands to be ridden hard and fast. The hydraulic disc brakes, meanwhile, lend the bike solid and reliable braking performance - even in adverse weather conditions.
The shallow Fulcrum Racing wheelset helps keep the overall weight low and provides a fast-rolling and responsive ride. The Vittoria Zaffiro Pro tyres, meanwhile, provide plenty of traction and grip in the corners as well as speed on the flats.
- High quality CAAD frameset delivers incredible performance for the money
- Flawless Ultegra groupset provides seamless shifting
- Hydraulic disc brakes give impressive braking performance, both in terms of stopping power and modulation
- Carbon fork helps to further shave excess weight
Note: Image shown for representation of colour way only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Cannondale CAAD12 Disc, SmartForm C1 Premium Alloy, SAVE, BB30a, Di2 Ready, flat-mount disc
- FORK: Cannondale CAAD12 Disc, BallisTec Carbon, SAVE, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4", integrated crown race, 12x100mm thru-axle
- HEADSET: Cannondale CAAD12, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 25mm top cap
- STEM: Cannondale C2, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°
- HANDLEBAR: Cannondale C2, 7050 Alloy, Compact
- BAR TAPE: Prologo Plaintouch Cork
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra hydro disc
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra hydro disc
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra 8000, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra 8000
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra hydro disc
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105, 11-30, 11-speed
- CHAIN: Shimano HG601, 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Cannondale HollowGram Si, BB30a w/ OPI SpideRing, 52/36
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Cannondale BB30
- PEDALS: N/A
- FRONT WHEEL: Fulcrum Racing 700 DB, Alloy clincher, 22mm deep rims, Fulcrum Racing 700 DB hub
- REAR WHEEL: Fulcrum Racing 700 DB, Alloy clincher, 22mm deep rims, Fulcrum Racing 700 DB hub
- FRONT TYRE: Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick, 700 x 25c
- REAR TYRE: Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick, 700 x 25c
- SADDLE: Prologo Nago RS STN
- SEATPOST: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 25.4 x 350mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 912466
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more