Cannondale CAADX SE 105 Cyclocross Bike 2018
Forge your way through the pack and delve to the depths of your performance with a bike that’s designed to push you past what you ever expected of yourself. The Cannondale CAADX SE 105 Cyclocross Bike 2018 is the ultimate do it all, and do it well bike thanks to its wide range of capable components and a frame construction that enhances efficiency for a faster, more enjoyable ride.
The SmartForm C2 Alloy construction and Ultra X Disc carbon fork are the ideal combination for taking on rougher surfaces and coming out unscathed. The fork absorbs vibrations and thanks to its low weight, makes handling supremely snappy and responsive for negotiating around obstacles, whilst the cyclocross specific geometry puts you in the most aggressive, yet stable position.
Shimano’s 105 5800 drivetrain has been integrated to give the wide range of spin you need when out on sloppy, wet courses. Its 11-32t cassette ensures that when your legs tyre, you have the gearing you need to keep pushing on, and with its mechanical nature, you’ll be able to fix nasty problems in a split second.
TRP Spyre C Cable disc brakes are another brilliant addition, offering braking power in a wide range of conditions. No matter whether it’s a dry, dusty course or it’s pouring down with rain, you’ll have the stopping ability you always dreamt of.
A set of strong, durable wheels are provided with the WTB STP i19’s, which are attached with grippy, puncture resistant WTB Riddler 700x37mm tyres. These two work together to keep you rolling in confidence and cornering with greater precision for a faster ride.
- Lightweight, durable frame is perfect for cyclocross courses
- Carbon fork with disc brake specific build keeps you comfortable
- TRP Spyre C Cable disc brakes enhance stopping power
- Shimano 105 5800, 11-speed gearing offers enough spin for every condition
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Cannondale CAADX Cyclocross Disc, SmartForm C2 Alloy, BB30
- FORK: Cannondale Ultra X Disc, Carbon blades, 1-1/4" to 1-1/8" tapered steerer, 55mm offset
- STEM: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg.
- HANDLEBAR: Cannondale C3 Compact, butted 6061 Alloy
- HEADSET: Cannondale CAADX Si, 25mm top cap
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano 105, 5800
- FRONT BRAKE: TRP Spyre C Cable Disc, 160mm
- REAR BRAKE: TRP Spyre C Cable Disc, 160mm
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano 105, 5800
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 5800, 31.8 clamp
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 5800, 11-speed GS
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105, 11-32t, 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Cannondale Si w/ FSA Rings 48/32 BB30
- FRONT WHEEL: WTB STP i19 TCS 28-hole with Formula CX-20 hub
- REAR WHEEL: WTB STP i19 TCS 28-hole with Formula CX-22 hub
- FRONT TYRE: WTB Riddler 700x37mm Tubeless, gumwall, clincher
- REAR TYRE: WTB Riddler 700x37mm Tubeless, gumwall, clincher
- SADDLE: Cannondale Stage CX
- SEATPOST: Cannondale C3 Alloy, 27.2x350mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 744401
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more