Cannondale CAADX Ultegra CX Bike 2018
The all-around adventure machine, as billed by its designers, the Cannondale CAADX Ultegra Cyclocross Bike 2018 equips you neatly to do battle on the cyclocross circuit as well as push the bounds of your ride. Boasting the very latest in componentry from Shimano, this bike especially designed and conceived for the specific demands of cyclocross riding is versatile, strong, and durable.
Based on Cannondale's aluminium CAADX frame, this bike provides a strong and lightweight construction, assuring you of an easier time on the bike, and a more durable option when setting out to cover hard-core terrain. With a SPEED SAVE micro-suspension providing a degree of softening for riding on rough roads, you benefit from more comfort on your ride. Kitted out to mount flat mount disc brakes, this frameset gives you a greater degree of control in all conditions, as you benefit from responsive braking whether it rains or shines.
The headline on this bike would have to be the high-end, recently-released componentry. Fully dressed in Shimano Ultegra R8000 components, this bike provides a seamless drivetrain for reliable gear changing even at extreme loads. Durable and redesigned for a better user interface, this component base assures you of a great quality feel and responsiveness on your ride.
Making use of Cannondale's own additional parts, this bike is sturdy and strong. With a carbon fibre front fork, and a tapered head tube, you are assured of a direct feel through your the front end of your bike, leading to better cornering, and a better time by bike.
- SPEED SAVE micro-suspension from shaped and flattened seat stays which absorb shock
- Removable seat stay fender mount for versatility
- Tapered steerer for improved direct feel
- Flat mount rear disc brake
- Borrows technology from the CAAD12
- Shares a comfortable geometry with the SuperX frameset
Please note: Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Cannondale CAADX Cyclocross Disc, SmartForm C2 Alloy, BB30
- FORK: Cannondale Ultra X Disc, Carbon blades, 1-1/4" to 1-1/8" tapered steerer, 55mm offset
- HEADSET: Cannondale CAADX Si, 25mm top cap
- STEM: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg.
- HANDLEBARS: Cannondale C3 Compact, butted 6061 Alloy
- BAR TAPE: Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano RS685 hydro disc, 160/160mm
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano RS685 hydro disc, 160/160mm
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano RS685 hydro disc
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra R8000, 31.8 clamp
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra R8000, GS
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano RS685 hydro disc
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105, 11-32, 11-speed
- CHAIN: KMC X11EL, 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Cannondale Si w/ FSA rings 46/36
- BOTTOM BRACKET: FSA BB30
- PEDALS: NA
- FRONT WHEEL: Cannondale CX 2.0 Disc, 28-hole rim with Formula CX-20 hub, clincher
- REAR WHEEL: Cannondale CX 2.0 Disc, 28-hole rim with Formula CX-22 hub, clincher
- FRONT TYRE: Schwalbe Rapid Rob, 700x35c, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Schwalbe Rapid Rob, 700x35c, clincher
- SADDLE: Cannondale Stage CX
- SEATPOST: Cannondale C3 Alloy, 27.2x350mm (46-56), 400mm (58-61)
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 744455
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more