Cannondale Quick 4 Womens Hybrid Bike 2018
Equipped to venture out onto both roads and bridleways, the Cannondale Quick 4 Women's Hybrid Bike features geometry suited to the female physique, combined with optimal tube shaping for an exceptionally nimble ride. Specced with the reliable performance and lasting quality of the 9-speed Shimano groupset, this bike is the ideal choice for the discerning urban adventurer.
Honed and developed, Cannondale have SmartFormed their Quick 4 frame with a C2 6061 alloy construction that boasts a greater strength to weight ratio. Designed to offer the best ride performances, this lightweight bike features a thick downtube that not only increases power outputs, but also aids in damping the harshness of rough terrains, whilst a slack head angle and increased fork rake improve stability and control at high speeds, ideal for tackling an array of terrains.
A women's specific geometry provides the perfect balanced riding position both on road and off, whilst the SAVE micro-suspension technology provides an agreeable amount of flex to dampen road buzz for improved ride quality.
Designed to venture off the road, Cannondale have specced this bike with the durable and reliable quality of Shimano Deore and Altus componentry, assuring you of precision shifting that lasts ride after ride.
With great attention to detail, this sleek bike has been finished with internal cabling for a smooth aesthetic, whilst the reflective detailing increases visibility in low lit conditions.
- Smartformed C2 Butted 6061 alloy frame is both robust and lightweight, perfect for both on-road and off-road rides.
- Women's specific geometry offers the optimal female position for tackling long rides in comfort.
- SAVE technology acts as a micro-suspension to dampen the harshness of rough terrains.
- An 9-speed Shimano groupset offers an array of gear ratios perfect for an array of riding conditions.
Please note: Image shown is for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Cannondale Quick SL optimised 6061 alloy, SAVE technology, 1 1/4"- 1 1/8" tapered head tube
- FORK: Cannondale Quick Si, carbon blades, 1 1/4" - 1 1/8" steerer
- HEADSET: FSA Si, sealed bearing 1 1/4" - 1 1/8"
- STEM: Cannondale, 6061 alloy, 31.8, 12 degrees
- HANDLEBAR: Cannondale C4, 6061 alloy, 20mm ride, 600mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Cannondale Mini V, cartridge pads
- REAR BRAKE: Cannondale Mini V, cartridge pads
- BRAKE LEVERS: Cannondale forged alloy
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Altus, 31.8mm clamp
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Deore, 9-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano ST-EF65, EZ-Fire Plus
- CASSETTE: Sunrace M90, 11-32 teeth, 9-speed
- CRANKSET: Suntour XCM, 48/38/28 teeth
- PEDALS: Cannondale Fitness Reinforced Composite
- FRONT WHEEL: Cannondale C4, double wall
- REAR WHEEL: Cannondale C4, double wall
- FRONT TYRE: Schwalbe Spicer, 700x30c, puncture protection, reflective sidewall
- REAR TYRE: Schwalbe Spicer, 700x30c, puncture protection, reflective sidewall
- SADDLE: Cannondale Fitness Women's Ergo
- SEATPOST: Cannondale C4, 6061 alloy, 27.2x350mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 805654
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more