Cannondale Quick Neo Tourer Electric Hybrid Bike 2018
The Cannondale Quick Neo Tourer Electric Hybrid Bike 2018 is a battery-assisted adventure machine that's designed to help you on fully loaded rides either in town or out into the rolling hills, taking a little strain out of carrying weight on a bike.
With a frame made of SmartFormed C2 alloy, this frame is strong, sturdy and designed to support the specific mechanics of electric assistance. Keeping the weight low, this frame is made to house disc brakes and offers a comfortable upright position for relaxed and gentle riding. A magnesium SR Suntour NRX-D front fork providing a cushioned, smooth and compliant ride, this is a great hybrid bike that offers a great ride quality.
Equipped with Shimano's Steps E6001 drive unit, this bike is equipped with a 250W battery that provides silent and almost unnoticeable power at a moment's notice. Supported travel up to 150 kilometres on one single charge, this battery and drive unit offer three varied power modes, eco, medium and high in order to assist you at either 70%, 150%, or 230% capacity of the effort you put in. A battery that is fit for 1000 power cycles without significant performance decrease, this battery and drive unit are sure to give you the support you need to make those rides possible.
Equipped with a Shimano Deore 10-speed rear derailleur and cassette, changing gears is smooth easy and efficient. A rear cassette ranging from 11-36 teeth, you're sure to have a great range that offers a wide range for climbs and difficult conditions. Coupled with battery assistance, there's very little that this bike won't be able to tackle.
Using Shimano M475 hubs and a Jalco C2 SR300 rims, this bike with its 10-speed transmission offers smooth rolling and is finished with Schwalbe Energizer Plus TOUR 38mm tyres for a good width and cushioning, this bike provides a smooth and soft ride. Cannondale Quick Neo saddle and a Cannondale C3 Seatpost the final touches, this bike is sure to offer a comfortable option for casual and more relaxed riding.
Please Note: Image shown for representation of colour way only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Cannondale Quick Neo Men Disc, SmartForm C2 Alloy, symmetric headtube 1 1/8-inch
- FORK: SR Suntour NRX-D Magnesium, 63mm, coil, rebound adj, lockout, 1-1/8", 700c
- HEADSET: FSA Semi-Cartridge Stadard Option
- STEM: Cannondale 60mm (XS S & M) 80mm (L)
- HANDLEBARS: Cannondale C4 12mm rise 680mm width
- GRIPS: Cannondale Ergo Grip
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano BR-M365L 180/160mm
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano BR-M365L 180/160mm
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano M365L hydro disc
- DRIVE UNIT: Shimano Steps DU-E6001 250W
- BATTERY: Shimano BT-E6010 418 Wh
- DISPLAY: Shimano SC-E6010
- CHARGER: Shimano EC-E6000-1
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: N/A
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Deore M610 Shadow 10-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Deore M610 10-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Deore HG50 10-speed 11-36T
- CHAIN: Shimano HG54 10-speed
- CRANKSET: Shimano Steps FC-E600 170mm
- FRONT WHEEL: Jalco C2 SR300 rims, Shimano M475 hubs
- REAR WHEEL: Jalco C2 SR300 rims, Shimano M475 hubs
- FRONT TYRE: Schwalbe Energizer Plus TOUR, GreenGuard, reflective sidewall, 700 x 38mm
- REAR TYRE: Schwalbe Energizer Plus TOUR, GreenGuard, reflective sidewall, 700 x 38mm
- SADDLE: Cannondale Quick Neo
- SEATPOST: Cannondale C3, 6061 alloy, 27.2 x 350mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 806807
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more