Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
We've partnered with PedalSure to offer you 30-DAYS FREE bike insurance on new bikes over £400. Visit our Cycle Insurance page to learn more and claim.
Cannondale SuperSix EVO Neo 2 Ultegra Di2 Electric Road Bike 2021
Amalgamating a dedicated and versatile carbon race platform with a discreet rear hub motor, the Cannondale SuperSix EVO Neo 2 Ultegra Di2 Electric Road Bike promotes a quick and comfortable ride, with assistance when required, across any topography.
The frameset utilises Cannondale’s BallisTec grade of carbon throughout its construction, and this is moulded meticulously with an advanced lay-up format into refined tube sections that possess aerodynamic profiles and SAVE damping technology. The result is a ride brimming with responsiveness, efficiency and comfort that is suited to all manner of road riding scenarios.
Internally stashed within this frameset is a lightweight battery that links through to the discreet rear hub driven motor. This motor provides up to 250 watts of assistance for when the terrain gets truly challenging. The motor assistance level is controlled by a neat unit installed within the top tube that can be actuated while riding so that the perfect amount of boost can be selected at any time.
Race-inspired frame geometry keeps the ride experience pure and crisp but blends in a certain amount of composure. Fully-internal gear cable and brake hose routing promote a clean, professional aesthetic while generous frameset-to-tyre clearance gives room for up to 30mm wide rubber.
A robust but lightweight wheelset is low maintenance but accelerates sharply while the Shimano Ultegra Di2 electronic gear set-up changes through the wide range of ratios with precision and reliability. The matching Ultegra hydraulic disc brake configuration completes a thorough spec list with its reliable, all-weather stopping power.
- A light, smooth and fast all-round race machine with a discreet rear hub motor for assistance across any road riding scenario when required
- Full BallisTec carbon frameset seamlessly blends low weight and maximum pedalling efficiency and integrates SAVE technology for compliance
- Aerodynamically tuned frameset tube shapes reduce drag by up to 30% but don’t add weight or sacrifice stiffness
- A lightweight Mahle 250W motor in the rear hub and small battery in the frame provide the perfect amount of boost
- Intuitive motor controller is integrated into the top tube to turn the system on, select the assist level and monitor battery charge
- Integrated wheel sensor delivers speed, route and distance info, registers your bike and sends service reminders, all through the free Cannondale App
- Hidden and clean cable routing inside the frame offers minimal drag but easy serviceability
- Clearance for up to 30mm tyres gives extra comfort and enhanced control across any road surface
- Race-inspired geometry donates precise and composed handling
- Cannondale RDe 1.0 wheelset is strong, reliable and light
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 electronic 11-speed gears are accurate and reliable
- Shimano hydraulic disc brake set up bestows confidence-inspiring stopping power and control
- Innovative stem design hides all brake hoses internally
- Maximum Assist: 250W
- Motor Weight: 2.1kg
- Battery Power: 250Wh
- Range: 75km/47 miles (depending on power level selected and weather conditions)
|Frame||Cannondale BallisTec Carbon Frame, internal downtube battery, SAVE, T47, flat mount disc, integrated seat binder|
|Fork||Cannondale BallisTec Carbon, SAVE, integrated crown race, 12x100mm Speed Release thru-axle, flat mount disc, internal routing, 1-1/8” to 1-1/4” steerer and 55mm offset (Sizes S and M), 1-1/8” to 1-3/8” steerer and 45mm offset (Size L)|
|Headset||Integrated, 1-1/8” to 1-1/4” (Sizes S and M), 1-1/8” to 1-3/8” (Size L)|
|Bottom Bracket||FSA T47 MegaEvo, threaded|
|Stem||HollowGram KNØT, Alloy with cable cover, -6 degree|
|Handlebar||HollowGram SAVE SystemBar, Carbon, 8-degree pitch adjust|
|Bar Tape||Cannondale Bar Tape, 3.5mm|
|Front Brake||Shimano Ultegra Di2 hydraulic disc brake, 160mm RT66 disc rotor|
|Rear Brake||Shimano Ultegra Di2 hydraulic disc brake, 160mm RT66 disc rotor|
|Brake Levers||Shimano Ultegra Di2, hydraulic disc brake|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2, braze-on|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 GS, 11-speed|
|Shift Levers||Shimano Ultegra Di2, 11-speed|
|Chain||Shimano HG701, 11-speed|
|Cassette||Shimano Ultegra, 11-34, 11-speed|
|Crankset||HollowGram, BB30a, OPI SpideRing, 52/36 chainrings|
|Front Wheel||Cannondale RD 1.0, 28h rim, Formula RX-812, 12x100 disc hub, Stainless Steel, 14g x 28 spokes|
|Rear Wheel||Cannondale RD 1.0, 32h rim, ebikemotion X35 250W disc hub, Stainless Steel, 13g x 32 spokes|
|Front Tyre||Vittoria Rubino Pro Bright Black, 700 x 28c, clincher|
|Rear Tyre||Vittoria Rubino Pro Bright Black, 700 x 28c, clincher|
|Saddle||Prologo Dimension NDR, Tirox rails|
|Seatpost||HollowGram 27 SL KNØT, Carbon, 2 bolt clamp, 330mm, 15mm offset|
|Pedals||Available to be purchased separately|
|Accessories||Cannondale wheel sensor|
|Motor||Mahle ebikemotion X35 250W|
|Motor Remote||Cannondale integrated top tube controller|
|Battery||Mahle ebikemotion X35 250Wh|
|Charger||Mahle ebikemotion X35|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if specified), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools. Visit our Bike Assembly page to see how you assemble your new bike once you receive it.
All bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards.
Cannondale SuperSix EVO Neo 2 Ultegra Di2 Electric Road Bike 2021 Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.