Cannondale SuperSix Evo Carbon Dura Ace Road Bike
Constructed from BallisTec carbon, Cannondale's SuperSix Evo Carbon Dura Ace Road Bike is incredibly stiff and strong yet remains lightweight. This versatile bike excels on the flats and up hills, and responds with lightning speed when you need to accelerate. The race geometry of the frameset makes for ultra responsive and agile handling no matter your handlebar position.
Stiffness is further enhanced by the asymmetrical BB30a bottom bracket and chainstays; flex is reduced at the rear and efficiency is consequently increased over longer distances.
Setting this bike apart from the competition, SPEED SAVE micro-suspension in the fork, seat tube, seatpost and rear triangle significantly enhance comfort. Vibrations and road shock are absorbed, so not only is this bike perfect for racing, it will also make a great choice for longer rides.
Aerodynamics have also been considered and are enhanced by the TAP (Truncated Aero Profile) tube shapes in the downtube, seat tube, seat stays and fork. The result is reduced drag with no compromise being made on weight, stiffness or compliance.
Shimano's top-of-the-range mechanical Dura-Ace 11-speed groupset is ultra-light and ensures the smoothest and most precise shifting, so you can concentrate fully on your performance. The compact chainset and 11-28 cassette offer a wide range of gears that allow you to both comfortably spin up hills and sprint for the line in races. With a new design, the brake calipers offer predictable and powerful stopping power.
Cannondale's own Hollowgram Si wheelset has a full carbon construction, a stealthy look and weighs in at just 1480 grams. Creating the perfect balance between responsiveness and aerodynamics, these wheels have a 35mm deep rim for efficiency in all conditions.
Instead of the standard 27.2mm, Cannondale have used a 25.4mm carbon seatpost for increased flex to soak up road buzz, and the Fizik Antares saddle is speed-oriented yet surprisingly comfortable, so you can go the distance.
- Cannondale SuperSix EVO BallisTec Carbon frame is lightweight and incredibly stiff
- One-piece BallisTec carbon fork delivers structural integrity
- SPEED SAVE Micro-suspension system absorbs shock
- An asymmetric BB30a bottom bracket and rear end enhance stiffness for a more efficient ride
- TAP (Truncated Aero Profile) tube shapes reduce aero drag
- Shimano Dura-Ace 11-speed gearing is precise and smooth
- Cannondale's Hollowgram Si wheelset is lightweight and offers the perfect blend of aerodynamics and responsiveness
- Vittoria Corsa 700x25c tyres offer exceptional speed, grip, durability and puncture protection
- FRAME: Cannondale SuperSix EVO, BallisTec carbon, Di2 Compatible, SPEED SAVE, BB30
- FORK: Cannondale SuperSix EVO, BallisTec carbon, SPEED SAVE, integrated crown race, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer
- HANDLEBAR: Cannondale C1 Ultralight, 7050 Alloy, Compact
- TAPE: Cannondale Bar Tape with gel, 3.5mm
- HEADSET: Cannondale SuperSix EVO, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 25mm carbon top cap
- STEM: Cannondale C1 Ultralight, 2014 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg. w/ integrated Garmin mount
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Dura Ace 9100
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Dura Ace 9100
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace 9100, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace 9100
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Dura-Ace 9100
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-28, 11-speed
- CHAIN: Shimano HG701, 11-speed
- CHAINSET: Cannondale HollowGram Si, BB30a, OPI SpideRing 50/34
- PEDALS: N/A
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Cannondale Alloy PressFit30
- FRONT WHEEL: Cannondale HollowGram Si Carbon Clincher wheel
- REAR WHEEL: Cannondale HollowGram Si Carbon Clincher wheel
- FRONT TYRE: Vittoria Corsa 700 x 25mm
- REAR TYRE: Vittoria Corsa 700 x 25mm
- SADDLE: Fizik Antares R5 w/ K:ium Rail
- SEATPOST: Cannondale SAVE Carbon, 25.4x350mm (44-56), 400mm (58-63)
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
PRODUCT REF: 793453
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more