Cannondale SuperX SE Force Disc Cyclocross Bike 2019
If you're looking for an adaptable off-road machine, one that can take on a gravel-riding adventure as well as a weekend CX race, then the Cannondale SuperX SE Force Disc Cyclocross Bike is a model that demands consideration. Featuring a lightweight carbon frameset that helps keep this bike featherlight, and fitted out with wide 37c tyres, this is a bike that can take on any gradient and any terrain with confidence and ease. If you want to take on your local cyclocross race, then a simple swap of the tyres to a CX-legal setup and you have a bike ready and raring to compete.
This bike is built around Cannondale's carbon fibre SuperX frameset - a light and responsive chassis that provides a super stiff platform for your efforts, ensuring that every watt you produce is converted directly into speed.
The SRAM Force groupset, meanwhile, provides the minimalist, decluttered and zero-fuss shifting performance that makes it ideal for the rigours of cyclocross racing. The inclusion of hydraulic disc brakes is also a welcome addition, providing incredibly effective, all-weather stopping power as well as the precise modulation you need to retain your speed through tricky corners.
The WTB KOM wheelset is lightweight and reliable, and the WTB Riddler tyres provide both grip and comfort on uneven terrain - especially in this wide 37c specification. The final touch of the Cannondale SAVE carbon seatpost adds another degree of comfort to this bike's already excellent ride.
- Lightweight carbon fibre frame provides excellent stiffness as well as a low weight
- SRAM Rival groupset provides reliable and fuss-free shifting performance
- Thru-axles help to keep the whole system stiff
- Wide WTB Riddler tyres provide grip and a comfortable ride
Note: Image shown for representation of colour way only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Cannondale SuperX, BallisTec Carbon, SAVE, BB30-83 Ai, 12x142 thru-axle
- FORK: Cannondale SuperX, BallisTec Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1.5" steerer, 12x100mm thru-axle, 55mm offset
- HEADSET: Cannondale SuperX, 1.5" lower to 1-1/8" upper with reducer, 25mm alloy top cap
- STEM: Cannondale C2, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°
- HANDLEBAR: Cannondale C2, 7050 Alloy, Compact
- BAR TAPE: Cannondale Grip Bar Tape wITH Gel, 3.5mm
- FRONT BRAKE: SRAM Force 1 HRD, 160mm Centerline
- REAR BRAKE: SRAM Force 1 HRD, 160mm Centerline
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: N/A
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM Force 1, Long cage
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM Force 1 HRD
- CASSETTE: SRAM PG-1130, 11-42, 11-speed
- CHAIN: SRAM PC-1130, 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Cannondale HollowGram Si, BB30a with OPI SpideRing, X-Sync®, 40T
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Cannondale Alloy PressFit30
- PEDALS: NA
- FRONT WHEEL: WTB KOM Light i21 TCS, 28h, tubeless ready rims, Formula CL-712 hub
- REAR WHEEL: WTB KOM Light i21 TCS, 28h, tubeless ready, RXC-142S
- FRONT TYRE: WTB Riddler, 700 x 37c, tubeless ready
- REAR TYRE: WTB Riddler, 700 x 37c, tubeless ready
- SADDLE: Fabric Scoop Radius Elite, cro-mo rails
- SEATPOST: Cannondale SAVE Carbon, 25.4 x 350mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 906560
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more