Cannondale Synapse Carbon Disc 105 Road Bike 2018
An entry into versatile, comfortable and performance road riding, the Cannondale Synapse Carbon Disc 105 Road Bike 2018 is the ideal bike for the enthusiastic rider looking to challenge themselves and to push their horizons on two wheels.
Bringing together Cannondale's carbon fibre know-how from higher models and letting that technology trickle down, this Synapse features a great many features present in the range's headliners. A BallisTec carbon fibre offering stiff and strong construction at every point, an entirely asymmetrical design assures you of the ability to ride with rigidity where it counts, converting your torque into pedal turns.
SAVE engineering incorporated into the bike, the Synapse allows the rider a good degree of dampening, taking some of the rough out of the road. Bringing a great deal of comfort into the road riding world, this bike and its endurance road geometry are ideal for day-long escapes and adventures. With clearance for 32mm tyres as well as mudguard eyelets, you can be sure that this bike is perfect for a range of uses.
A complete Shimano 105 groupset bringing hearing into one harmonious and homogenous entity on the bike, you need not fear mis-shifting or misfiring on a climb. Driven directly and with a wide 11-32 tooth rear cassette, this bike is sure to make it to the summit, even after a long day leaves you tired.
- Shimano 105 groupset reliable shifting
- Completely asymmetric design for improved strength
- Cannondale's BallisTec carbon fibre technology
- Cannondale's SAVE approach for improved deflection and comfort
- Disc brake specific for premium level performance
Please note: the image is shown for representation of colour way only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Cannondale Synapse Disc, BallisTec Carbon, Di2 ready, SAVE PLUS, BB30a, flat mount
- FORK: Cannondale Synapse Disc Asymmetric, SAVE PLUS, BallisTec Carbon
- HANDLEBAR: Cannondale C2 Compact, butted 2014 Alloy
- STEM: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg.
- HEADSET: Cannondale Synapse Si, 25mm carbon top cap
- TAPE: Cannondale Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano RS505 hydro disc, flat mount, 160/160mm
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano RS505 hydro disc, flat mount, 160/160mm
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 GS
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano RS505 hydro disc
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105, 11-32, 11-speed
- CHAIN: Shimano HG601, 11-speed
- CHAINSET: Cannondale Si, BB30a, w/ FSA rings, 50/34
- BOTTOM BRACKET: FSA BB30 Bearings
- FRONT WHEEL: Formula CX20 100x12mm front, CX 22 142x12mm rear
- REAR WHEEL: Formula CX20 100x12mm front, CX 22 142x12mm rear
- FRONT TYRE: Schwalbe Lugano, Folding, 700x28mm
- REAR TYRE: Schwalbe Lugano, Folding, 700x28mm
- SADDLE: Selle Royal Seta S1
- SEATPOST: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 25.4x350mm (48-56), 400mm (58-61)
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 759877
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more