Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
Cyclescheme can save you up to 39% on a bike and accessories. Visit our Cycle to Work Scheme page to learn more and claim.
Cannondale Synapse Carbon Tiagra Road Bike
If you are after a bike to satisfy all of your riding needs then the Cannondale Synapse Carbon Tiagra Road Bike would make an ideal choice. The Synapse name has become synonymous with performance and endurance and this new model delivers onboth these criteria.
The new S.E.R.G. Race Endurance Geometry is designed to make long rides as comfortable as possible yet the frame setup still ensures maneuverability and responsiveness. The innovative, SAVE PLUS micro-suspension technology, used in the rear triangle and fork, provides a smooth and comfortable ride, absorbing bumps.
No matter what speed you're going or gradient you're riding, Shimano's Tiagra groupset will ensure smooth and reliable shifting. The 10-speed, 12-30T cassette provides a gear range suitable for challenging climbs and high-intensity efforts along the flat, perfect for single bike versatility.
- S.E.R.G. Synapse Endurance Race Geometry: With a slightly taller head tube, longer wheelbase and slacker head tube angle, S.E.R.G. strikes the ideal balance between a race position and upright comfort. Perfect for long days in the saddle and confident handling on all road surfaces
- Save Plus Rear Micro-Suspension System: A three-part system, comprised of the carbon lay-up, the rear triangle and fork, and the seat post and seat tube, all designed to collaborate seamlessly to reduce vibration, improve handling, and increase comfort
- Save Plus Micro-Suspension System (Seatpost and Seat Tube): The elegantly scalloped seat tube and the smaller diameter 25.4mm seatpost are designed to flex together to provide more comfort when seated. The integrated collarless seat clamp allows more of the seatpost to flex than with a traditional clamp
- Save Plus Micro-Suspension System (Rear Triangle and Fork): The frame and fork’s carbon layup is designed to optimise high-frequency vibration dissipation, reducing road buzz. The radical helixed shapes of the chain stays and seat stays work in conjunction with the offset dropout fork to allow the wheels to track over imperfections in the road for better handling and control, seated or standing
- Power Pyramid/BB30A: The seat tube splits asymmetrically to meet a new wider BB30A bottom bracket, for maximum stiffness with minimal weight
- Ballistec Carbon Construction: Extremely lightweight. Perfectly tuned stiffness. Remarkable strength
- SM = Standard Mod carbon for strength and responsiveness
|FRAME||Cannondale Synapse BallisTec Carbon Di2 ready SAVE PLUS BB30a|
|FORK||Cannondale Synapse SAVE PLUS BallisTec Carbon 1-1/8 to 1-1/4 alloy steerer|
|HEADSET||Cannondale Synapse Si 1-1/4 lower bearing 25mm top cap|
|STEM||Cannondale C3 6061 Alloy 31.8 6 deg.|
|HANDLEBARS||Cannondale C3 butted 6061 Alloy Compact|
|GRIPS||Cannondale Grip Bar Tape with gel 3.5mm|
|FRONT BRAKE||Tektro R741 dual pivot cartridge pad|
|REAR BRAKE||Tektro R741 dual pivot cartridge pad|
|BRAKE LEVERS||Shimano Tiagra 4700|
|FRONT DERAILLEUR||Shimano Tiagra 4700 braze-on, 10-speed|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||Shimano Tiagra 4700 GS, 10-speed|
|SHIFT LEVERS||Shimano Tiagra 4700, 10-speed|
|CASSETTE||Shimano HG500 12-30, 10-speed|
|CHAIN||KMC X10, 10-speed|
|CRANKSET||FSA Omega BB30a 50/34|
|FRONT WHEEL||Maddux RD 2.0 28-hole rim, CX20 front hub, Stainless Steel 15 gram spokes|
|REAR WHEEL||Maddux RD 2.0 28-hole rim, CX22 rear hub, Stainless Steel 15 gram spokes|
|FRONT TYRE||Schwalbe Lugano clincher 700x25c|
|REAR TYRE||Schwalbe Lugano clincher 700x25c|
|SADDLE||Cannondale Stage Ergo with CrMo Rails|
|SEATPOST||Cannondale C3 6061 Alloy|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if specified), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools. Visit our Bike Assembly page to see how you assemble your new bike once you receive it.
All bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards.