Cannondale SystemSix Carbon Dura-Ace Disc Road Bike 2019
Take to the road with enhanced style and performance with the Cannondale SystemSix Carbon Dura-Ace Disc Road Bike.
Constructed from BallisTec carbon fibre, this aero machine boasts a low overall weight and extremely high levels of stiffness. This, combined with the truncated frame profile make the SystemSix the fastest and most aerodynamically efficient UCI approved bike on today's market.
Stiffness is further enhanced through the use of bolt-thru axles, while the disc specific design offers levels of aerodynamic efficiency simply unobtainable using traditional caliper brakes. The intuitive profile provides a stiff yet comfortable ride, ensuring the SystemSix is equally as capable putting down the miles on a training ride as it is sprinting for podium position come race-day.
Cannondale’s KNØT handlebar, stem and seatpost combination blend together perfectly to ensure optimum aerodynamic efficiency, while the matching HollowGram KNØT64 wheels utilise a 64mm deep carbon fibre rim to cut through the air with minimal drag, without too much turbulence in cross-winds.
Despite its aero-profile, the SystemSix is surprisingly agile when it comes to the hills. Climbing faster than a traditional lightweight bike on gradients of up to 6% and pulling away from these same bikes on descents in the region of 5%, this is certainly a versatile offering.
The 26mm wide Vittoria Rubino Pro Speed Tyres are another welcome addition, providing a smooth, controlled ride on challenging terrain, while the Prologo Dimension further enhances comfort during long days in the saddle.
Completed with Shimano’s premium mechanical groupset, the Dura-Ace 11-speed setup provides the slick, reliable performance expected from a bike of this nature, while the matching hydraulic disc brakes offer fantastic modulation and sharp stopping power no matter the distance, conditions or gradient ahead.
- BallisTec carbon frameset construction
- Cannondale HollowGram Si, BB30a with OPI SpideRing, 52/36T
- Shimano Dura-Ace Groupset
- Hydraulic disc brakes
- Cannondale HollowGram KNØT64 64mm carbon wheelset
- 26mm Vittoria Rubino Pro Tyres
- FRAME: Cannondale SystemSix, BallisTec Carbon, Di2 ready, SAVE, BB30a, flat mount, Speed Release thru-axle
- FORK: Cannondale SystemSix, BallisTec Carbon, Speed Release thru-axle
- STEM: Vision Trimax OS, 2014 Alloy, 3D Forged
- HANDLEBARS: Vision Metron 4D Flat, UD Carbon
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Dura-Ace hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Dura-Ace hydraulic disc
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Dura-Ace hydraulic disc
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace, braze on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Dura-Ace hydraulic disc
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra, 11-30T, 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Cannondale HollowGram Si, BB30a w/ OPI SpideRing, 52/36
- FRONT WHEEL: Cannondale HollowGram KNØT64 Carbon, 64mm deep, 21mm ID, tubeless ready
- REAR WHEEL: Cannondale HollowGram KNØT64 Carbon, 64mm deep, 21mm ID, tubeless ready
- FRONT TYRE: Vittoria Rubino Pro Speed, 700 x 26mm
- REAR TYRE: Vittoria Rubino Pro Speed, 700 x 26mm
- SADDLE: Prologo Dimension, Tirox rails
- SEATPOST: Cannondale KNØT Carbon, 330mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
PRODUCT REF: 892978
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more