Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
We've partnered with Pedalsure to offer you 30-DAYS FREE bike insurance on new bikes over £400. Visit our Cycle Insurance page to learn more and claim.
The lightweight Kingpin system at the rear of the frame gives up to 30mm of plush suspension.
A precise, gravel specific gear setup with a wide range of ratios is ideal for any terrain.
Clearance for big volume tyres grants increased traction and comfort over rough terrain.
A gravel-specific suspension fork, the Lefty Oliver grants 30mm of bump taming travel.
Cannondale Topstone Carbon 2 Lefty Gravel Bike 2022
The Cannondale Topstone Carbon 2 Lefty Gravel Bike is well-equipped for the exploration of rougher terrain. Lefty Oliver is a suspension fork aimed at gravel riding, offering 30mm of front travel and a single-sided design for incredibly precise steering and control. Paired with Kingpin suspension in the rear, compliance and shock-absorption are excellent, reducing fatigue for more speed over bumpy, rocky trails. OutFront Steering Geometry makes the bike feel stable yet nimble and every frame size has a Proportional Response construction, which means there are no compromises to handling or ride feel for the smallest or largest sizes.
The Shimano GRX drivetrain is gravel-specific, in a 1x configuration. A Dynamic Chain Engagement tooth profile to the chainring, along with a clutch on the rear derailleur, prevents the chain from bouncing off when it's particularly rough. There's a wide-ranging cassette to help you up the steepest hills, and hydraulic disc brakes deliver confidence-inspiring power at speed. WTB KOM Light wheels are paired with wide 44c WTB Raddler TCS Light tyres, and they're tubeless-ready so you can reap the benefits of running lower tyre pressures. A Cannondale Wheel Sensor gives you access to route, speed and distance information via the free associated app.
Please note: Tools and accessories pictured in StrapRack tool holder are not included.
- Lefty Oliver is the ultimate gravel suspension fork. Unique single-sided design and needle-bearing internals deliver unmatched steering precision and smoothness for unreal control and comfort
- Kingpin suspension delivers a smooth ride without the added weight and complexity of a shock and links
- New low-friction bushings on the Kingpin thru-axle offer smooth action, maintenance-free reliability and over 100 grams of weight savings vs the previous cartridge bearings
- Proportional Response size-specific construction creates optimal frame stiffness and compliance for each frame size, so that every rider gets the ideal ride feel and comfort of Kingpin
- OutFront Steering Geometry - confident stability meets nimble agility. An extra-long fork offset paired with a slack head angle keeps the steering light and lively, yet delivers unreal confidence at speed and in the rough stuff
- The new dropped chainstay design lets you run big volume tyres (up to 700x45mm or 650bx47mm), with 6mm of mud-shedding clearance on each side
- Gravel-specific Shimano GRX 800 groupset
- WTB KOM Light i23 TCS 700c wheels
- Plentiful gear and water bottle mounts on the frame and fork
- An integrated wheel sensor delivers hyper-accurate speed, route and distance info while you ride, registers your bike, reminds you of needed services and more, all through the free Cannondale App
- Built to accept an internally-routed 27.2mm dropper seatpost
|Frame||Cannondale Topstone Carbon, Kingpin suspension system, SmartSense compatible, 12x142mm thru-axle, 27.2 dropper post ready, BSA 68mm threaded BB, DirectLine internal cable routing, removable mudguard bridge, multiple gear/bottle mounts|
|Fork||Cannondale Lefty Oliver, 30mm travel, lockout, Chamber Damper with All-Over tune, ISO High-Ride air spring, tapered steerer, 700c, 55mm offset|
|Headset||Integrated, 1-1/8" - 1-1/2"|
|Bottom Bracket||Shimano BSA 68|
|Stem||Cannondale 2, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°|
|Handlebar||Cannondale 2 ShortDrop, 7050 alloy, 12° flare drop|
|Bar Tape||Fizik Solocush Soft, 3mm|
|Front Brake||Shimano GRX 800 hydraulic disc, 160mm RT76 rotor|
|Rear Brake||Shimano GRX 800 hydraulic disc, 160mm RT76 rotor|
|Brake Levers||Shimano GRX 800 hydraulic disc|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano GRX 810, Shadow RD+|
|Shift Levers||Shimano GRX 800, 11-speed|
|Chain||Shimano HG701, 11-speed|
|Cassette||Shimano SLX, 11-42, 11-speed|
|Crankset||Shimano GRX 600, 40T|
|Front Wheel||Rim - WTB KOM Light i23 TCS, 700c, tubeless-ready / hub - Lefty SL, 6-bolt / spokes - Stainless Steel, 14g|
|Rear Wheel||Rim - WTB KOM Light i23 TCS, 700c, tubeless-ready / hub - Formula cartridge bearing, 12x142mm, 6-bolt / spokes - Stainless Steel, 14g|
|Front Tyre||WTB Raddler TCS Light, 700 x 44c, tubeless ready, clincher|
|Rear Tyre||WTB Raddler TCS Light, 700 x 44c, tubeless ready, clincher|
|Saddle||Fizik Terra Argo X5, S-alloy rails|
|Seatpost||Cannondale DownLow Dropper Post, 27.2, shifter-integrated lever, travel - 60mm XS-S / 80mm M / 100mm L-XL|
|Pedals||Available to be purchased separately|
|Accessories||Cannondale Wheel Sensor, StrapRack tool holder|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools. Visit our Bike Assembly page to see how you assemble your new bike once you receive it.
All bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. Bikes ordered for delivery will not arrive with the pedals installed, please refer to the owners manual and pedal installation guides provided for guidance. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards. Bikes ordered for delivery that have tubeless compatible tyres and rims will arrive with inner tubes installed or with tubeless valves installed, this will be brand dependent. Sealant is available to be purchased separately.
If you require any assistance please contact our Customer Care team.