Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
We've partnered with PedalSure to offer you 30-DAYS FREE bike insurance on new bikes over £400. Visit our Cycle Insurance page to learn more and claim.
Cannondale Topstone Neo Carbon 1 Lefty Disc Electric Gravel Road Bike 2021
The Cannondale Topstone Neo Carbon 1 Lefty Disc Electric Gravel Bike is an all-purpose gravel explorer that is destined for the greatest of adventures deep into the wilderness thanks to an exhaustive collection of design features and technologies.
The discreet but efficient Bosch motor system provides power assistance and longevity to facilitate deeper and higher exploration and this is amalgamated seamlessly into Cannondale’s finest carbon gravel bike chassis. This nimble and responsive frame configuration features a specific composite layup and Kingpin LockR suspension to deliver an ultimately accurate and smooth ride across even the most technical of surfaces. The Lefty Oliver fork then supplements with its carbon construction and 30mm of plush travel delivering line precision and control for when the paths are at their most unforgiving.
The WTB alloy rims are reliable and sturdy and are laced to robust hub shells by 32 stainless spokes to deliver a wheelset primed for the rough stuff. The 650b arrangement of these wheels then matches perfectly with the voluminous 42mm wide tyres to provide confidence and traction even over the loosest of paths.
Any topography can be conquered thanks to the huge range of ratios provided by the 12-speed cassette with this being flicked through with aplomb by the wireless, electronic SRAM AXS groupset. A hydraulic brake system then provides powerful stopping within a composed manner no matter the conditions or terrain.
The build is then rounded off perfectly by the internal cable routing that is aesthetically pleasing and maintenance-friendly, full mudguard eyes for when the skies open and dropper post compatibility for technical riding situations.
- A multifaceted e-gravel bike with an integrated Bosch motor system, full carbon frame and front and rear suspension for confident, comfortable and fast riding that continues way beyond the end of the road
- Power and Range — Durable, reliable Bosch drive units and powerful integrated batteries provide all of the speed and distance required
- Cannondale BallisTec Carbon Frame with Kingpin LockR Pivot rear suspension system that provides up to 30mm of travel and instant peddling response
- Proportional Response Construction: Suspension and overall frame ride-feel is custom tuned by size, using different carbon layup and different tube dimensions
- Cannondale Lefty Oliver Carbon fork with 30mm of travel
- Dialed Endurance Fit: Offers a perfectly balanced riding position
- Robust and reliable 650b WTB alloy wheelset with high volume 42mm wide tyres
- A SRAM Force AXS and SRAM X01 Eagle wireless, elctronic, groupset blend
- SRAM Force AXS hydraulic brake configuration
- DirectLine cable routing provides easy internal cable routing
- Dropper Ready: Built to accept an internally-routed 27.2 dropper seatpost
- Fully mudguard ready. A removable mudguard bridge on the rear stays facilitates easy removal
|Frame||Cannondale BallisTec Carbon Frame, removable downtube battery, Kingpin|
|suspension system, 12x148 thru-axle, dropper post compatible|
|Fork||Cannondale All-New Lefty Oliver Carbon, 30mm travel, Chamber Damper with All-Over tune, ISO High-Ride air spring, tapered steerer, 650b, 55mm offset|
|Headset||Integrated, 1.5" lower to 1-1/8" upper with reducer, 25mm Carbon top cap|
|Stem||Cannondale 2, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°|
|Handlebar||Cannondale 3, butted 6061 alloy, 16° flare drop|
|Grips||Cannondale Bar Tape, 3.5mm|
|Brakes||SRAM Force AXS, 180/160mm Centerline rotors|
|Brake Levers||SRAM Force AXS|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM X01 Eagle eTap AXS|
|Shift Levers||SRAM Force eTap AXS HRD, 2x12|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1275, GX Eagle, 10-50, 12-speed|
|Crankset||FSA Bosch E-Bike, 44T|
|Front wheel||WTB ST i25 TCS, 32-hole tubeless ready clincher rim, Formula Lefty hub, 32 stainless steel 14-gram spokes|
|Rear wheel||WTB ST i25 TCS, 32-hole tubeless ready clincher rim, Formula 12x148mm thru-axle hub, 32 stainless steel 14-gram spokes|
|Spokes||Stainless Steel, 14-gram|
|Front Tyre||WTB Resolute, 650b x 42c, tubeless ready|
|Rear Tyre||WTB Resolute, 650b x 42c, tubeless ready|
|Saddle||Fabric Scoop Shallow Race, ti rails|
|Seatpost||Promax SP-9032, Carbon, 27.2|
|Drive Unit||Bosch Performance Line CX 250W|
|Battery||Bosch PowerTube 500Wh|
|Manufacturer Claimed Weight||15kg / 33.07lbs, size S|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if specified), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools. Visit our Bike Assembly page to see how you assemble your new bike once you receive it.
All bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards.