Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
We've partnered with PedalSure to offer you 30-DAYS FREE bike insurance on new bikes over £400. Visit our Cycle Insurance page to learn more and claim.
Cannondale Topstone Neo Carbon 3 Lefty Disc Electric Gravel Road Bike 2021
The Cannondale Topstone Neo Carbon 3 Lefty Disc Electric Gravel Road Bike is a gravel munching machine. Venture further off-road with confidence and increased comfort thanks to Cannondale’s All-New Lefty Oliver purpose-built fork that provides 30mm of terrain conquering KingPin suspension. Elevate your off-road riding with its stiff and precise-handling structure and lightweight Cannondale BallisTec Carbon frame. With a convenient removable downtube Bosch Performance Line CX battery and welcome additional 250W, you needn’t worry about sacrificing comfort on your longer rides or tougher excursions. The expertly created Dialed Endurance Fit offers a versatile riding position that does not neglect speed and remains upright enough to keep control when tackling challenging off-road conditions.
The 11-speed Shimano SLX cassette is combined with a 44T front chainring for a simpler and smoother shifting experience. GRX components offer reliability and gravel-specific ergonomics for enhanced and more enjoyable riding. 650b x 42c tubeless-ready wheels ensure added off-road ability and on-road comfort.
- Range: 80miles / 128km
- Battery Power: Bosch PowerTube 500Wh
- E-System Charger: Bosch 4A
- E-System Display: Bosch Purion
- Shimano GRX groupset and SLX 11-speed cassette
- BOSCH Purion on-board minimalist bike computer with exceptional readability, clear display and wireless Bluetooth connectivity
- Agile 650B smaller diameter wheels for increased manoeuvrability off-road
- Fully mudguard ready. A removable mudguard bridge on the rear stays is there when you need it, gone when you don't
- Speed Release Equipped. Speed Release thru-axles offer the stiffness and solid feel of a thru-axle, with the easy use of a quick-release axle
- Easy Internal Cable Routing. With Cannondale's DirectLine cable routing, an internal tube guides the cable and housing through the frame, from entry to exit for headache-free service
- An integrated wheel sensor delivers hyper-accurate speed, route and distance info, registers your bike, reminds you of needed services and more, all through the free Cannondale App
- Topstone Carbon comes with 700 x 37c tyres for great road speed and gravel grip
- LockR Pivot. Kingpin's LockR thru-axle pivot locks the left and right seat stays together, preventing independent rotation for a solid feel and instantaneous response
|Frame||Cannondale BallisTec Carbon Frame, removable downtube battery, Kingpin suspension system, 12x148 thru-axle, dropper post compatible|
|Fork||Cannondale All-New Lefty Oliver, 30mm travel, Chamber Damper with All-Over tune, ISO High-Ride air spring, tapered steerer, 650b, 55mm offset|
|Headset||Integrated, 1.5" lower to 1-1/8" upper with reducer, 25mm Alloy top cap|
|Stem||Cannondale 2, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°|
|Handlebar||Cannondale 3, butted 6061 alloy, 16° flare drop|
|Grips||Cannondale Bar Tape, 3.5mm|
|Brakes||Shimano GRX hydraulic disc, 160mm RT56 rotors|
|Brake Levers||Shimano GRX hydraulic disc|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano GRX 812, Shadow Plus|
|Shift Levers||Shimano GRX 600, 1x11|
|Chain||KMC e-11 EPT, 11-speed|
|Cassette||Shimano SLX, 11-42, 11-speed|
|Crankset||FSA Bosch E-Bike, FSA Megatooth, 44T|
|Front Wheel||WTB ST i23 TCS 28-hole tubeless-ready clincher rim, Formula Lefty hub, 28 stainless steel 14-gram spokes|
|Rear Wheel||WTB ST i23 TCS 28-hole tubeless-ready clincher rim, Formula 12x148mm thru-axle hub, 28 stainless steel 14-gram spokes|
|Front Tyre||WTB Resolute, 650b x 42c, tubeless-ready|
|Rear Tyre||WTB Resolute, 650b x 42c, tubeless-ready|
|Saddle||Fabric Scoop Shallow Sport, steel rails|
|Seatpost||Promax SP-2032, Alloy, 27.2|
|Pedals||Available to be purchased separately|
|Drive Unit||Bosch Performance Line CX 250W|
|Battery||Bosch PowerTube 500Wh|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if specified), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools. Visit our Bike Assembly page to see how you assemble your new bike once you receive it.
All bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards.
Cannondale Topstone Neo Carbon 3 Lefty Disc Electric Gravel Road Bike 2021 Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.