Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
Cyclescheme can save you up to 39% on a bike and accessories. Visit our Cycle to Work Scheme page to learn more and claim.
Cannondale Topstone Neo SL 1 Disc Electric Gravel Bike 2021
Making use of the lightweight Mahle ebikemotion X35+ motor assistance unit and blending it with a rugged, efficient and comfortable frameset, the Cannondale Topstone Neo SL 1 Disc Electric Gravel Bike is ready and set to explore long into the wilderness across the most challenging terrain.
The Mahle ebikemotion X35+ rear hub motor is one of the lightest assistance units available that can also boast exceptional reliability and power. Producing up to 250 watts of assistance, this motor helps the rider up sharp hills, across enduring tracks and when battling against strong headwinds. Partnering the motor, the X35 battery lasts for up to 47 miles, is recharged from flat in just 3.5 hours and is concealed within the frame’s downtube to afford a super-clean silhouette. The system is controlled by the iWoc ONE unit that is neatly integrated into the top tube. This unit is intuitive in use, adjusts between three motor assistance levels and provides visual feedback on the amount of battery charge remaining.
The aluminium frame and carbon fork combine to give a reactive, lively and smooth ride and donate plenty of mounting points for bottles, racks and luggage. The frameset is realised with an endurance inspired fit that balances comfort and speed and grants enough clearance for plush and grippy 42mm wide tyres.
Strong wheels handle rough terrain with aplomb, and Shimano 11-speed gears shift crisply across a wide range of ratios. Hydraulic disc brakes are added to the build, with these providing excellent stopping power in all weather conditions.
- Max Assist: 250W
- Motor System Weight: 3.5kg (Including the battery, motor, charge point and cabling)
- Range: 47 miles / 75km (depending on rider weight, conditions and power assist level)
- Battery Power: 250Wh
- Charge Time: 3.5 hours from flat
- A lightweight, capable, and versatile gravel electric bike, capable of exploring across any terrain
- Mahle ebikemotion X35+ rear hub motor donates powerful pedalling assistance and is light
- The Mahle ebikemotion X35 battery is concealed in the downtube and charges in just 3.5 hours from flat
- The iWoc ONE motor controller is integrated into the top tube, selects between three motor assistance levels and displays the battery charge remaining
- An aluminium frame and carbon fork give a smooth and responsive ride and are durable
- The frameset includes multiple mounts for water bottles, racks and storage
- Frame and fork clearance for up to 42mm wide 700c tyres ensures excellent cushioning and grip
- The endurance inspired fit is upright enough for comfort and control, yet low and forward enough for speed and efficiency.
- Strong and dependable wheels handle rough terrain with aplomb
- Shimano GRX 1 x 11-speed gears are smooth, accurate and dependable
- Hydraulic disc brakes promote reliable stopping power in all conditions
- An integrated wheel sensor keeps track of speed, distance and when servicing is needed, all through the free Cannondale App
|Frame||Cannondale SmartForm C2 Alloy, 135mm bolt-on drop out, tapered headtube, flat mount disc, multiple gear and bottle mounts|
|Fork||Cannondale Full Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1.5" steerer, 55mm OutFront offset, flat mount disc, internal routing, 12x100mm speed release thru-axle|
|Headset||Cannondale integrated, 1.5" lower to 1-1/8" upper, 25mm alloy top cap|
|Bottom Bracket||Shimano BSA Sealed|
|Stem||Cannondale 3, 6061 alloy, 31.8, 7° rise|
|Handlebar||Cannondale 3, butted 6061 alloy, 16° flare drop|
|Bar Tape||Cannondale bar tape, 3.5mm thickness|
|Front Brake||Shimano GRX 400 hydraulic disc, 160mm RT56 rotor|
|Rear Brake||Shimano GRX 400 hydraulic disc, 160mm RT56 rotor|
|Brake Levers||Shimano GRX 600 hydraulic disc|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano GRX 812, Shadow RD+, 11-speed|
|Shift Levers||Shimano GRX 600, 1 x 11-speed|
|Chain||Shimano HG601, 11-speed|
|Cassette||Shimano SLX, 11-42, 11-speed|
|Crankset||Shimano GRX 600, 40T|
|Front Wheel||Rim - Cannondale Disc 700c , double wall, tubeless-ready 28h / Hub - Formula CRX-512, 12x100mm thru-axle / Spokes - stainless steel, 13g|
|Rear Wheel||Rim - Cannondale Disc 700c, double wall, tubeless-ready 32h / Hub - Mahle ebikeMotion X35+ / Spokes - stainless steel, 13g|
|Front Tyre||WTB Resolute TCS, 700 x 42c, tubeless-ready clincher|
|Rear Tyre||WTB Resolute TCS, 700 x 42c, tubeless-ready clincher|
|Saddle||Fabric Scoop Shallow Sport, steel rails|
|Seatpost||Promax SP-2032, carbon, 27.2|
|Pedals||Available to be purchased separately|
|Chian Device||Promax SP-2032, carbon, 27.2|
|Accessories||Cannondale wheel sensor|
|Motor||Mahle ebikemotion X35 250W|
|Ui/Remote||Mahle ebikemotion iWoc ONE integrated controller|
|Battery||Mahle ebikemotion X35 250Wh|
|Charger||Mahle ebikemotion X35|
|Range||47 miles / 75km (depending on rider weight, conditions and power assist level)|
|Charge time||3.5 hours from flat|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools. Visit our Bike Assembly page to see how you assemble your new bike once you receive it.
All bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. Bikes ordered for delivery will not arrive with the pedals installed, please refer to the owners manual and pedal installation guides provided for guidance or contact Customer Care. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards.