Cannondale Topstone SE 105 Disc Adventure Road Bike 2019
The Cannondale Topstone SE 105 Disc Adventure Bike has the can-do attitude to match your adventurous spirit. Perfect for riders who want the freedom to take any route they please, this bike is kitted out to conquer roads, trails, fire roads and even gravel paths.
The frame is made of Cannondale's much-lauded SmartForm C2 alloy, offering the perfect combination of durability and lightweight performance. This enables the rider to utilise the many mounting points for bottles, mudguards and storage, should they be caught by the bike packing bug.
For superb handling on and off the road, the Topstone features a full carbon fork with 'out front' handling. The geometry is similar to the Cannondale Synapse range and puts the rider in a comfortable position for long days in the saddle.
Shimano supply the shifters and derailleurs, with their 105 11-speed option finding the ideal balance of performance and value. With flat mount hydraulic disc brakes providing unmatched modulated stopping power, you'll have a blast in any weather, on any terrain.
The generous, 40mm thick WTB Nano TCS tyres put a high volume of air between rider and trail, allowing for lower pressures and better traction. Maximise this by going tubeless, with the tyres and WTB ST i23 TCS rims both tubeless ready, all you need to get rid of tubes is a tubeless ready conversion kit (sold separately).
So whether you need a commuting bike that can take on a towpath, or you're planning a transcontinental off-road adventure, the Topstone SE 105 from Cannondale ticks the right boxes.
- SmartForm C2 alloy frame is lightweight and stiff
- Full carbon fibre fork
- Shimano 105 11-speed gearset
- Powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes
- Tubeless ready WTB rims and 40c WTB tyres
- Fabric Scoop Radius saddle
Please note: The image is shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Cannondale Topstone, SmartForm C2 Alloy, 142x12 thru-axle, tapered headtube, flat mount rear brake, internal cable routing
- FORK: Cannondale Topstone Disc, Full Carbon, 1-1/4" to 1-1/8" tapered steerer, 55mm offset, flat mount, 12x100 thru axle
- STEM: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°
- HANDLEBAR: Cannondale C3, butted 6061 Alloy, 16 deg flare drop
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano 105 7070 hydro disc, 160mm RT56 rotors
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano 105 7070 hydro disc, 160mm RT56 rotors
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano 105 7020 hydro disc
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105, 31.8 clamp
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 7000 GS, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano 105, 2x11
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105, 11-34, 11-speed
- CRANKSET: FSA Omega ME Alloy, 46/30
- FRONT WHEEL: WTB ST i23 TCS 28-hole tubeless ready rim, Formula RX-512 12x100 hub with 14-gram stainless steel spokes
- REAR WHEEL: WTB ST i23 TCS 28-hole tubeless ready rim, Formula RX-142 12x142 hub with 14-gram stainless steel spokes
- FRONT TYRE: WTB Nano TCS, 700 x 40c, tubeless ready, clincher
- REAR TYRE: WTB Nano TCS, 700 x 40c, tubeless ready, clincher
- SADDLE: Fabric Scoop Radius Sport, steel rails
- SEATPOST: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 27.2 x 350mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
PRODUCT REF: 916682
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more