Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
We've partnered with PedalSure to offer you 30-DAYS FREE bike insurance on new bikes over £400. Visit our Cycle Insurance page to learn more and claim.
Cannondale Trail Neo 3 Electric Mountain Bike 2021
Combining a sturdy but lively alloy frame with a plush suspension fork, reliable components and a powerful motor, the Cannondale Trail Neo 3 Electric Mountain Bike facilitates adventuring and exploration further into the wilderness.
An efficient motor and battery configuration, supplied by Bosch, delivers up to 340% of rider amplification via its 85Nm of torque. Quiet in operation, the motor is controlled across its four levels by the neat handlebar-mounted Purion remote so that the rider can intuitively select the assistance level while riding depending on the severity of the terrain. The motor and battery are sealed and protected inside the frame to grant a svelte silhouette. This frame is composed of SmartForm C1 alloy that delivers an energetic ride experience while its SAVE micro-suspension rear seatstays donate metered levels of comfort and trail control. Versatility is naturally offered by the frame thanks to its neatly integrated mudguard and rack mounts.
The SR Suntour suspension fork instils composure and line accuracy across rough terrain, and this is complemented by the balanced frameset geometry to deliver performance whatever the trail complexity. All manner of off-road obstacles are confronted successfully by the sturdy 29-inch wheelset while the Shimano Deore 10-speed gear setup eases riding across any landscape via its wide range of ratios. The hydraulic disc brakes complete the build by granting confidence-raising levels of stopping power whatever the weather conditions.
- A rugged and versatile mountain bike that features a motor assistance unit to help conquer all off-road terrain
- Powerful, light and quiet Bosch Performance Line CX Motor and PowerTube battery delivers 85Nm of torque, has four assistance levels up to 340% rider amplification and has a range of up to 41 miles
- A sealed battery cover keeps the elements out and a burly skid plate protects the motor unit
- SmartForm C1 Alloy frame is light and stiff for efficient power transfer and features SAVE tuned seatstays for comfort and control
- Mudguard and rack mounting points on the frame increase versatility
- SR Suntour XCM 34 fork cushions the bumps with its 100mm of travel to increase ride accuracy and composure
- A refined geometry, low and forward motor positioning and short chainstays promote a lively, balanced and composed ride
- Reliable 29" wheels combat off-road obstacles with their increased rolling ability and sturdy build
- Shimano Deore M4100 10-speed gears are accurate and have a wide range to allow riding across any topography
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes are powerful and precise
- Rider Amplification: Turbo mode: 340% / eMTB mode: 140-340% / Tour mode: 140% / ECO mode: 60%
- Maximum Assist: 85Nm
- Motor Weight: 2.9kg
- Range: 41 miles / 65km (maximum, when combining the four assistance modes in favourable conditions
- Battery Power: 500Wh
|Frame||SmartForm C1 Alloy, Dual Battery ready, removable downtube battery, SAVE, tapered headtube, internal cable routing, Ai offset drivetrain, 148x12mm thru-axle, post mount disc, KickFlip hidden kickstand mount, skid plate, rack/mudguard mounts|
|Fork||SR Suntour XCM 34 Boost, 100mm, Coil, 46mm offset|
|Headset||Cannondale Integrated Sealed Bearing, Tapered|
|Stem||Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 0 degree|
|Handlebar||Cannondale 3 Riser, 6061 Alloy, 15mm rise, 8 degree sweep, 4 degree rise, 780mm|
|Front Brake||Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc, 180mm RT10 rotor|
|Rear Brake||Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc, 180mm RT10 rotor|
|Brake Levers||Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Deore M4100, 10-speed|
|Shift Levers||Shimano Deore M4100, 10-speed|
|Chain||Shimano HG54, 10-Speed|
|Cassette||Shimano Deore, 11-42, 10-Speed|
|Crankset||FSA Bosch E-Bike with custom Ai offset, 34 tooth chainring|
|Front Tyre||Maxxis Ardent, 29 x 2.4", Wire 60TPI Exo, clincher|
|Rear Tyre||Maxxis Ardent, 29 x 2.4", Wire 60TPI Exo, clincher|
|Saddle||Cannondale Ergo XC|
|Seatpost||Cannondale 4, 6061 Alloy, 31.6 x 350mm|
|Pedals||Available to be purchased separately|
|Accessories||Pre-installed light cables|
|Range||41 miles / 65km (maximum, when combining the four assistance modes in favourable conditions)|
|Motor||Bosch Performance Line CX|
|Battery||Bosch PowerTube 500Wh|
Cannondale Trail Neo 3 Electric Mountain Bike 2021 Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.