CeramicSpeed BB90 Trek Shimano Coated Bottom Bracket
A popular upgrade for riders looking for the smoothest possible integration between their standard Shimano road crankset and their BB90 Trek frameset, this CeramicSpeed Coated Bottom Bracket is as good as it gets. By handmaking all of their components in their development facility in Denmark, CeramicSpeed can guarantee the finest precision and production standards.
This bottom bracket has been further treated with a coating, making it even more efficient and hard-wearing. In fact, the gains equate to a further 50% reduction in frictional drag while boosting the life of the bottom bracket by 60% compared to the standard CeramicSpeed offering. When you consider that the standard version is already 75% smoother than a stock bottom bracket, this becomes one serious upgrade.
This bottom bracket is compatible with BB90 framesets (Trek) and standard Shimano road cranksets.
In the box:
- Two BB90 bearing sets
- Two seals
- Two dust covers with integrated spacers
- 10ml syringe of CeramicSpeed All Round Grease
- Sticker Sheet
- Coated ceramic bearings are harder and smoother for even less friction and even longer-lasting performance
- Coated Bearings increase bearing life by 60% and reduce drag by 50% compared to CeramicSpeed Standard Bearings
- Contamination resistant BB design
- Ultra-efficient and long-lasting
- Integrated dust cover
- Hand-built bearings carry the load from crank to frame with unparalleled durability and efficiency
- Frame: BB90 (Trek)
- Axle: Shimano standard 24mm diameter cranks
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.