Cervelo R-Series Disc Road Frameset 2021
With refined tube profiles, a special grade of carbon fibre and advanced manufacturing techniques, the Cervelo R-Series Disc Road Frameset lends itself as the perfect option for all fast-paced and enduring riding scenarios.
The carbon tubes are realised via meticulous manufacturing techniques to promote an impressive stiffness to weight ratio and generous levels of vertical compliance. These traits combine to afford a spritely climbing performance, rapid acceleration and sublime levels of comfort. The tubes are skilfully moulded into Squoval Max profiles that possess oval, aerodynamic leading edges and squared-off trailing edges that increase the frame's lateral stiffness markedly. The frameset tubes are linked via an Elite Fit geometry that balances the rider in a powerful but comfortable position so that they can perform to their full potential within intense or enduring rides.
A Cervelo specific BBright bottom bracket configuration improves the lateral rigidity further while generous tyre clearance opens up the opportunity to benefit from the lower rolling resistance and increased cushioning of broader rubber. A full carbon seatpost completes the package by donating metered levels of flex over bumpy roads.
- Light, stiff and fast, the R-Series is the original high-performance allrounder
- A special carbon layup and construction techniques give an impressive stiffness to weight ratio and the R-Series is super compliant over rough surfaces
- Squoval Max tube profiles amalgamate oval leading edges with squared trailing surfaces to lower drag while increasing stiffness
- Elite Fit geometry places the rider in a balanced position for increased pedalling efficiency and comfort on longer rides
- BBright bottom bracket format (BB not included) allows for larger tube dimensions for heightened responsiveness under power
- Tyre clearance for up to 28mm wide rubber promotes more comfort and lower rolling resistance
- 27.2mm diameter Cervelo carbon seatpost
|Frame||Cervelo R-Series All-Carbon, integrated headset 1-1/8” x 1-1/2”|
|Fork||Cervelo All-Carbon, tapered R-Series fork, disc brake compatible|
|Headset||FSA IS2 1-1/8 x 1-1/2|
|Bottom Bracket||Cervelo BBright press-fit shell format (BB not included)|
|Seatpost||Cervelo SP19 Carbon, 27.2mm round diameter|
Cervelo R-Series Disc Road Frameset 2021 Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.