Cervelo S3 Disc Frameset
The Cervelo S3 Disc Frameset is the workhorse of the Cervelo range. Designed for day-in, day-out riding, this frameset can be raced on the Saturday and ridden to work on the Monday thanks to its highly durable carbon fibre layup that’s lightweight, strong and ready to perform when you are.
Completely wind tunnel and road tested, Cervelo have redesigned the chassis of the S3 with more robust airfoil sections, alongside a rear triangle borrowed from the top-level RCA road frame that improves stiffness with better aerodynamics and comfort. This means the frame isn’t just easy to handle and comfortable over rougher surfaces, but remains efficient and enhances speed in high-impact side winds and energy-sapping headwinds.
Thanks to its disc brake compatibility, heading out into wet weather need not be a chore, but a celebration. Predictable, reliable braking is now achieved, ensuring late braking doesn’t end your race, but see’s you powering to the front of the peloton.
Future-Proof cables allows for improving the longevity of your components, and makes it easier than ever to set up internal electronic, mechanical or hydraulic systems. This also ensures that through the wet weather, your gearing and braking won’t be affected, allowing you to perform at optimum levels throughout every stage of your ride.
An evolved steerer design also boosts front-end stiffness, providing more confident responsive handling. So much so, that initial tests have proven a 16% increase in stiffness over previous incarnations of the S3.
- Disc brake designed aero road frame is the workhorse of the Cervelo range
- Super stiff BBRight bottom bracket for increased power transfer
- Evolved Steerer Design boosts front-end stiffness (+16% from the previous S3) for confident, responsive handling
- Partial seat tube cutout improves airflow around rear wheel, while allowing for 700x25c tyre clearance
- Borrowing from the Rca’s rear triangle design, thinner seat stays offer class-leading comfort and compliance
- Future-Proof Cable management allows easy set-up for mechanical, electronic, or hydraulic lines
- FRAME: Cervelo S3 Disc Carbon
- FORK: Cervelo All-Carbon, tapered S3 disc fork
- HEADSET: FSA IS3 1-1/8 x 1-3/8"
- SEATPOST : Cervelo Aero (1 position)
- BOTTOM BRACKET: BBright™ PF-30
PRODUCT REF: 701727
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more