Chris King Inset 2 Headset
Designed for use with frames with a 44mm to 56mm tapered headtube and 1 1/8" to 1.5" tapered steerer, the Inset 2 Headset from Chris King will add performance and more than a touch of class to any bike. Beautifully crafted using handmade bearings with surgical steel grade races the attention to detail is second to none. The commitment to producing a quality product is backed up by the ten year warranty, which is probably why Chris King headsets feel more like an heirloom than a bike part.
The GripLock system separates the adjustment of the headset from any effects of impacts from the fork, keeping the headset at the correct tension for longer, increasing durability and reducing any wear and tear on frame and fork. The Chris King Inset 2 Headset is intended specifically for a 44mm/56mm tapered headtube and a 1-1/8" to 1.5" tapered steerer tube, giving a low stack height and super long-lasting performance.
- Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA
- Ten year built-to-last warranty
- Legendary made-in-house bearings
- Patented GripLock® retention design for exclusively dependable headset adjustment
- Responsibly lightweight
- Designed specifically for a 44mm/56mm tapered headtube and a 1-⅛ " to 1.5" tapered steerer tube