Chris King ThreadFit T47 24x Bottom Bracket
Utilising the finest quality materials and combining these with super high manufacturing tolerances, the Chris King ThreadFit T47 24x Bottom Bracket gives a trouble-free and efficient performance that lasts for years.
In-house made stainless steel bearings with an angular contact format, seemingly spin forever and are low maintenance. These bearings sit within hardy but aesthetically pleasing cups that have a 47x1mm threaded setup to install securely into frames with 68mm or 73mm width bottom bracket shells to grant a creak-free performance.
This bottom bracket is compatible with 24mm diameter crankset spindles/axles. This diameter of axle combined with the T47 standard leaves generous amounts of space to use larger bearings that offer increased durability and lower friction.
- A zero-creak, threaded bottom bracket with renowned Chris King quality
- Threaded security and reliability with PressFit shell stiffness
- In-house made stainless steel, angular contact bearings
- Fits frames that have 68mm and 73mm width bottom bracket shells that accept 47x1mm threads
- Compatible with 24mm diameter crankset spindles/axles
- Fit Kits are available separately for when using different cranksets that have 24mm spindles/axles
- Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA
- Chris King lifetime warranty
- Please note: a Chris King bottom bracket cup tool is needed for installation
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.