Chris King ThreadFit T47 24x Bottom Bracket
Utilising the finest quality materials and combining these with super high manufacturing tolerances, the Chris King ThreadFit T47 24x Bottom Bracket gives a trouble-free and efficient performance that lasts for years.
In-house made stainless steel bearings with an angular contact format, seemingly spin forever and are low maintenance. These bearings sit within hardy but aesthetically pleasing cups that have a 47x1mm threaded setup to install securely into frames with 68mm or 73mm width bottom bracket shells to grant a creak-free performance.
This bottom bracket is compatible with 24mm diameter crankset spindles/axles. This diameter of axle combined with the T47 standard leaves generous amounts of space to use larger bearings that offer increased durability and lower friction.
- A zero-creak, threaded bottom bracket with renowned Chris King quality
- Threaded security and reliability with PressFit shell stiffness
- In-house made stainless steel, angular contact bearings
- Fits frames that have 68mm and 73mm width bottom bracket shells that accept 47x1mm threads
- Compatible with 24mm diameter crankset spindles/axles
- Fit Kits are available separately for when using different cranksets that have 24mm spindles/axles
- Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA
- Chris King lifetime warranty
- Please note: a Chris King bottom bracket cup tool is needed for installation