DT Swiss ERC 1100 DICUT 45mm Disc Brake Wheelset
A superb choice for a wide variety of scenarios, the ERC 1100 DICUT 45mm Disc Brake Wheelset tops the DT Swiss Endurance range, mixing speed, comfort and reliability.
The carbon rims are 45mm deep for a noticeably aerodynamic advantage at speed but won’t get pushed around too much in strong winds, with their 28.5mm external width matching up well with wider tyres to smooth the airflow over the tyre / rim junction. The sidewalls receive good support in the corners from the increased internal rim width which also allows the tyres to spread more, giving them a more stable profile and greater volume. This increases comfort and grip. Marked as tubeless-ready, the hooked rims can also be used with and without tubes.
Topping their line-up, the DT Swiss 180 hubs benefit from incredibly smooth and durable SiNC ceramic bearings for more speed and less maintenance, whilst the freehub utilises the lauded Ratchet EXP 36 design. This provides very quick engagement thanks to the multiple pick-up points that also better distribute the pedalling forces for increased reliability and power transfer.
Equally premium and well thought out, DT Swiss has used two different spokes in the wheels’ construction, with the rear having DT aero comp on the driveside and DT aerolite on the non-driveside. This allows the best balance of efficiency, weight, comfort and strength.
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Rim: Carbon
- Rim Depth: 45mm
- Internal Rim Width: 22mm
- External Rim Width: 28.5mm
- Spokes: Front - DT aerolite® II t-head, rear - DT aero comp® II t-head and DT aerolite® II t-head, two-cross with DT Pro Lock hidden aluminium nipples
- Spoke Count: Front - 24, rear - 24
- Hubs: DT Swiss 180 Ratchet EXP 36 with SiNC ceramic bearings
- Disc Standard: Center Lock
- Front Axle: 12x100 thru-axle
- Rear Axle: 12x142 thru-axle
- Recommended 28-32mm tyre width
- Manufacturer Claimed Weight: Front - 663 grams, rear - 786 grams, wheelset - 1449 grams
- Compatibility: Shimano / SRAM
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".