Deda Elementi Alanera DCR Integrated Handlebar
The Deda Elementi Alanera DCR Integrated Handlebar combines aerodynamics with a compact shape for a fast, comfortable ride. The RHM (Rapid Hand Movement) design means that changes of hand position are less of a chore and keeps the drop to a compact 130mm. Its UD carbon construction ensures that the weight is kept low whilst retaining stiffness and compliance where needed. When married to a D-shaped steerer, all cables can be run internally for a completely integrated and wind-cheating look.
Multiple bar width and stem length combinations are available so the perfect position can be attained and included with the handlebar is a Garmin compatible mount, aero headset spacers and top cap.
- Stem length (mm) x handlebar width (cm) measured outside to outside
- Shape: RHM – Rapid Hand Movement
- Material: UD full carbon construction
- Fork Steerer: 1 1/8" - Tapered (28.6mm), angle: 82°
- Depth: 75mm
- Drop: 130mm
- DCR (Deda Internal Cable Routing) system allows full internal routing of the cables inside the handlebar when mounted on a D-shaped fork
- Includes: Garmin bike mount for 500/800 series, aero headset spacers and top cap (Wahoo mount available to order)
- Manufacturer’s claimed weight: 350 grams (110mm x 42mm)