Dynaplug Racer Tubeless Bicycle Tyre Repair Kit
The Dynaplug Racer Tubeless Tyre Repair Kit is tiny and weighs almost nothing, so when you're running a tubeless setup it would be foolish to leave home without it. Tubeless sealant is fantastic at plugging small cuts and holes in your tyre, but when the hole is too big you'll need this fantastic repair kit.
There are two different sized sealant-friendly repair plugs at either end of this quality tool, each with their own innovative applicator tool. The standard size will plug regular holes, while the Megaplug is reserved for the larger and more awkward repairs. Simply remove whatever caused the puncture and pop the correct plug into the hole. Remove the tool and the plug stays put, sealing the tyre so you're ready to ride again in seconds.
- Fast and easy way to repair a tubeless tyre mid-ride
- Directions: Firmly insert tool into puncture hole, extract the tool depositing the repair plug in the hole
- Sealant-friendly repair plug is a unique viscoelastic impregnated rubber that bonds instantly and permanently with your tyre
- Nonabrasive brass tip will not scratch your rim or puncture your rim tape
- No need to remove the tyre, no messy glues or solvents, just plug and go
- Double-ended racer holds two preloaded insertion tubes; standard soft nose plug, and one with an extra-large Megaplug
- Each end is covered by a waterproof CNC'd cap, keeping the plugs protected
- Weight: 23 grams
- Length: 93mm
- Plug tail can be trimmed to 4mm long once inserted
- Kit includes: Tool, both standard and MegaPlug stainless steel insertion tubes, 2 x MegaPlugs and 3 x soft nose standard plugs
- Made in the USA
PRODUCT REF: 1013206
Requesting the size guide for this item.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more