Elite Direto-XR OTS Turbo Trainer
Elite’s Direto-XR OTS Turbo Trainer is a state of the art direct drive unit that offers up to 3,600 watts of resistance and measures power with an accuracy of +/- 1.5% thanks to the OTS (Optical Torque Sensor) technology. The 5.1kg flywheel and oversized gearing wheel combine to give a smooth, realistic road feel to help make training more immersive and involving. Furthermore, gradients of up to 24% can be replicated by the trainer, so indoor hill training can be undertaken too.
Wide, folding legs allow easy storage but great stability when set up and the unit includes an 11-speed Shimano 11-28 (or equivalent cassette) so it’s ready to use right out of the box. Free trial subscriptions to Zwift and Elite’s My E-training apps should help provide motivation and a useful introduction to the world of online training and racing. It is compatible with 130mm and 135mm quick-release frames as well as 142x12mm thru-axle frames, so can be used with most road and gravel bikes, with adaptors available separately for Boost MTB frames and there is sufficient clearance for use with longer 1x rear derailleurs.
- Elite Direto-XR OTS Turbo Trainer
- 11-speed Shimano 11-28 or equivalent cassette
- Front-wheel riser block
- Free 12-month subscription to Elite's My E-training App for Windows, iOS and Android
- UK compatible AC adapter
- More power, faster response and more performance, the third generation Direto pushes the limits of what can be expected of a trainer at this pricepoint
- A further refined and upgraded drive unit gives the XR the capacity to faithfully replicate inclines of up to 24% and the ability to produce over 3,600 watts of resistance at 60kmph
- Comes fully assembled with an 11-speed cassette already installed, ready to go out of the box
- Elite's unique and proven OTS (Optical Torque Sensor) technology has allowed precision to a point where Elite can now have the Direto-XR independently certified to a class-leading +/-1.5% power accuracy
- Oversized gearing wheel increases the 5.1kg flywheel's rpm, generating a smoother, more realistic feel
- Compact and easy to carry when folded but super stable once set-up, the Direto's extra wide feet are adjustable to allow rock-solid performance on uneven surfaces
- The body of the trainer has been tweaked to make it compatible with the bulkier rear derailleurs often used with 1x drivetrains
- Compatible with 130mm and 135mm quick-release frames as well as 142x12mm thru-axles, adaptors for BOOST 148x12 frames are available separately
- Compatible with 9, 10 and 11-speed Shimano and SRAM cassettes can be adapted for Campagnolo using adaptor TT14233, SRAM XDR with TT14279 or Shimano MICRO SPLINE using TT14315
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.