Elite Drivo Direct Drive Smart Turbo Trainer
Interactive, featuring a 24 point power measuring system, the Elite Drivo Direct Drive Smart Turbo Trainer provides power readings to a 1% accuracy, thanks to the Optical Torque System. Compatible with third-party software such as Zwift and Trainer Road, the trainer can generate over 2000 watts and simulate gradients of up to 24%.
The FE-C smart trainer protocol ensures you can link the Drivo up to third party platforms such as Trainer Road and Zwift. It connects to your computer or wireless device either by ANT+ or Bluetooth Smart. Analysing your data is simple with the provided computer training software and a free 36-month subscription to Elite's My E-training app.
Shimano/SRAM ready, the Drivo features a 9/10/11-speed Shimano/SRAM freehub, while the versatile mounting options allow you to use both quick-release skewers and thru-axles with this unit (available separately).
When not in use, the Drivo folds down to allow you to store it or transport it with ease.
Available separately, it is recommended that you use a Riser Block to keep the bike level. The trainer does not come with a quick-release skewer or cassette. Both are available to be purchased separately.
- Elite Drivo Direct Drive Smart Turbo Trainer with UK (3-prong) AC power plug
- 9/10/11 speed Shimano/SRAM compatible freehub (cassette available separately)
- Suite of P.C. training software and a free 36-month subscription to Elite's My E-training App
To learn more about integrating your turbo trainer with Zwift please see our comprehensive guide. For any further information, please refer to our Turbo Trainer guide.
- Integrated Optical Torque System (OTS) power meter uses technology exclusive to Elite trainers and is certified to be accurate to within less than 1% making it the most accurate power measuring system available to the public
- All Drivo trainers are tested and calibrated before shipping using a Lorenz industrial torque meter, once calibrated an occasional software-based recalibration is all that's required, no sending your trainer back for recalibration
- FE-C smart trainer protocol means that the Drivo will play nicely with a plethora of third-party software such as Trainer Road and Zwift
- Super powerful and responsive mag resistance unit can generate over 2000 watts and simulate grades of up to 24%
- 6 KG internal flywheel is geared up for high RPM's, generating a smoother feel
- Comes with a complete suite of P.C. training software and a free 36-month subscription to Elite's My E-training APP
- Connects to your computer or wireless device by both ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart
- Folds down for easy portage and storage
- Comes with a 9/10/11 speed compatible Shimano freehub, Campagnolo users will require adapter TT14233
- Compatible with 130mm and 135mm Quick Release (5mm) rear ends, as well as 142 x 12 thru-axles
- Please note: Does not come with Quick Release skewer or cassette