Festka Sigma Sports Exclusive Doppler Custom Road Bike
The 54cm Sigma Sports Exclusive Festka Doppler combines a carbon fibre and titanium frame construction with a selection of premium components to offer a custom road bike second to no other.
Designed in Prague with meticulous attention to detail, the Doppler utilises both carbon fibre and titanium to provide a characterful ride, boasting stiffness in key areas, whilst remaining compliant enough for all-day comfort. The titanium tubing is tough and durable, while effectively damping unwanted road feedback before it is transferred to the rider, ensuring comfort and control on varied surfaces. Additionally, the ultra-high modulus (UHM) carbon fibre provides phenomenal stiffness at the seat tube, bottom bracket, and headtube. This premium carbon fibre is usually reserved for Formula 1; a testament to the Dopplers high-speed intentions.
An ENVE Road Fork finishes the frameset perfectly, providing increased stiffness and direct handling, this lightweight addition features a full carbon design for enhanced compliance on uneven roads. Completing the ENVE lineup is their seatpost, handlebar, and stem. In true Festka style, the stem has been painted to match the frame's exclusive design to provide a seamless overall look.
The Dura-Ace 9150 Di2 Groupset offers the slick, reliable performance expected from Shimano's premium 11-speed offering, while the 11-25T cassette pairs with the 52/36T chainset to offer a gear range broad enough for sprinting along the flat and spinning up tough ascents with equal efficiency. Similarly, the Dura-Ace 9100 brake calipers are up to 43% stiffer than their predecessors, offering improved power and modulation, perfect for tackling steep descents with confidence.
Rolling on a Knight Composites 35 Carbon Wheelset, this Doppler is ready to take you further and faster than you previously deemed possible. Featuring a full carbon construction, these clincher wheels utilise a semi-deep profile that balances aerodynamic efficiency with crosswind stability, while the R45 hubs boast excellent performance and that signature Chris King soundtrack.
- Shimano's premium Dura-Ace 9150 Di2 Groupset offers slick, reliable performance
- The carbon and titanium frame construction offers a stiff, responsive and lightweight ride
- ENVE Road Fork absorbs unwanted road feedback for enhanced comfort
- The Knight Composites 35 Wheelset balances aerodynamic efficiency and crosswind stability for a confidence-inspiring ride
Please note: The image is shown for representation of colour way only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Festka Doppler Ti/Carbon Road Frame, UHM carbon fibre, 54cm
- FORK: ENVE Road 1.125
- STEM: ENVE Road, custom painted, 110mm
- HANDLEBARS: ENVE Traditional Road, 40cm
- TAPE: Specialized S-Wrap Roubaix
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Dura-Ace 9100
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Dura-Ace 9100
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Dura-Ace 9150
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace 9150, Di2, 11-Speed, double, Braze-On
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace 9150, Di2, 11-Speed, SS
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Dura-Ace 9150, Di2, 11-Speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Dura-Ace 9100, 11-Speed, 11-25T
- CRANKSET: Shimano Dura-Ace 9100, HollowTech II, 52/36T
- FRONT WHEEL: Knight Composites 35 Carbon Clincher, Chris King R45
- REAR WHEEL: Knight Composites 35 Carbon Clincher, Chris King R45
- FRONT TYRE: Vittoria Corsa Control G+ Isotech folding, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Vittoria Corsa Control G+ Isotech folding, clincher
- SADDLE: Berk Composites Lupina, padded leather and carbon
- SEATPOST: ENVE 25mm Layback, 31.6mm
PRODUCT REF: 827981
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more