Finish Line MultiSeal Tubeless Tyre Sealant (1L)
The 1-litre Finish Line MultiSeal Sealant is a great addition to any professional or home workshop. Revolutionising tubeless tyre technology, the latex-free formula prevents the fluid drying up within the tyre, improving performance and reducing maintenance.
Compatible with CO2 and unaffected by cold weather, the sealant utilises a Kevlar-reinforced FiberLink seal that tightens as the tyre flexes and quickly seals once the hole is plugged. Unlike traditional sealants, the Finish Line MultiSeal uses the fibres to plug the hole, rather than the liquid itself.
- Creates a Kevlar reinforced FiberLink seal
- When a puncture happens, fibres rush into the wound and instantly stop air loss
- As the tyre flexes while it is ridden, the FiberLink™ mesh tightens and reinforces itself, creating a confidence-inspiring seal that will last ride after ride
- Utilising Dupont™ Kevlar® fibres, FiberLink™ seals are extremely robust once they plug a hole
- Latex-free, will not dry out inside the tyre once installed
- Will last the entire usable life of the tyre
- No refreshing required; no gradual weight gain
- CO2 compatible and unaffected by cold temperatures
- Naturally non-toxic and hypoallergenic
- Water soluble and cleans up easily with a wet rag
- Finish Line recommends 2-3oz for road tyres, 3-4oz for gravel, 3-4oz for 26/27.5″ tyres, 4-5oz for 29″, and 6-8oz for fat bike tyres