Fizik Gravita Versor Flat Mountain Bike Shoes
Conceived specifically for the demands of downhill and enduro riding, the Fizik Gravita Versor Flat Mountain Bike Shoes blend several advanced features to maximise composure and control across fast and technical courses.
A Vibram Megagrip outsole combines its tacky rubber compound with a low-profile tread pattern in the mid-foot area to donate exceptional contact with the pedals. This heightened pedal contact is complemented by the slightly flexible, broad format of the midsole that spreads pressure equally to reduce slipping.
The upper has a slimmed-down profile to minimise weight and is realised in a rugged, lightweight ripstop fabric. An ergonomic lace pattern wraps the upper securely around the foot, promoting a secure fit that eliminates unwanted movement inside the shoe. A PU laminated toe-box and side reinforcements complete the design by adding extra protection in the most exposed areas.
- Versatile, lightweight and durable downhill and enduro specific shoes
- Vibram Megagrip rubber compound on the X6 outsole gives excellent adhesion to the pedals
- The low-profile tread pattern on the mid-foot area grants optimal connection with the pedal pins
- A sharper, deeper tread pattern on the heel and toes makes hiking up hills to the trail start easier
- The midsole donates a tuned amount of flex over the pedals for maximum grip
- Wide sole platform gives increased pedal contact and spreads the load on the foot
- Ergonomic lace pattern cradles the foot for intense and powerful pedal strokes
- The upper has a svelte profile to avoid a sloppy fit
- Ripstop fabrics used for the upper lower the weight and are durable
- A PU laminated toe-box and side reinforcements afford extra protection
- Outsole stiffness index: 2
- Manufacturers claimed weight: 270 grams (per shoe, size EU42)
Fizik Gravita Versor Flat Mountain Bike Shoes Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".