Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
We've partnered with PedalSure to offer you 30-DAYS FREE bike insurance on new bikes over £400. Visit our Cycle Insurance page to learn more and claim.
Focus Izalco Max Disc 9.8 RED eTap AXS Road Bike 2020
Focus' Izalco Max Disc 9.8 RED eTap AXS Road Bike is a performance machine, built for speed and developed in the wind tunnel. Max Carbon Technology uses ultra-high modulus carbon fibres and, together with the Kammtail profiles, significantly reduces drag for an aerodynamic advantage. Of further benefit are fully internal cable routing and an aero optimised carbon stem and seatpost.
The components are top end; electronic 12-speed SRAM RED eTap AXS shifting is instant and precise, while disc brakes ensure stopping is consistent no matter the conditions. DT Swiss ARC 1450 DICUT disc wheels, paired with 25c Vittoria Corsa tyres, mean you'll roll fast, with instant engagement when you put down the power.
- MAX Carbon Technology aerodynamically shaped, lightweight carbon frame with integrated cable routing, disc brakes and RAT floating axles
- Aerodynamically optimised Focus carbon stem with integrated cable routing
- Aerodynamically optimised Focus carbon seatpost
- S.S.P.S. (Stable Stiffness per Size) - all frames are individually constructed and have a specially developed carbon lay-up to ensure all sizes offer the optimum weight to stiffness ratio and equal ride characteristics
- RAT (Rapid Axle Technology) - combines the stability, alignment and lateral rigidity of a thru-axle with an extremely fast wheel change. In simplicity and speed, the patented RAT system even surpasses conventional quick-releases
- Integrated cable routing
- Lower bottom bracket for greater cycling stability
- UCI certified
- Tyre clearance: 28mm
- 12-speed SRAM RED electronic eTap AXS disc components
- DT Swiss ARC 1450 DICUT DB clincher wheels and Vittoria Corsa 700x25c tyres
|FRAME||Focus MAX technology carbon, disc, BB86, 142x12mm thru-axle, RAT Evo technology, electronic shifting only, flat mount 160mm, internal cable routing|
|FORK||Focus MAX technology carbon, integrated, disc, 100x12mm RAT thru-axle, RAT Evo Technology, flat mount 160mm, internal brake cable routing|
|HANDLEBAR||Easton EC90 Aero, carbon, drop|
|STEM||Focus Izalco Max custom, carbon, integrated cable routing, 31.8mm, -15 degree|
|FRONT BRAKE||SRAM RED AXS hydraulic disc, 160mm rotor|
|REAR BRAKE||SRAM RED AXS hydraulic disc, 160mm rotor|
|BRAKE LEVERS||SRAM RED AXS|
|FRONT DERAILLEUR||SRAM RED eTap AXS|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||SRAM RED eTap AXS, 12-speed|
|SHIFT LEVERS||SRAM RED eTap AXS, 12-speed|
|CASSETTE||SRAM RED AXS, 12-speed|
|CRANKSET||SRAM RED AXS DUB|
|FRONT WHEEL||DT Swiss ARC 1450 DICUT DB, 48mm, disc, clincher|
|REAR WHEEL||DT Swiss ARC 1450 DICUT DB, 48mm, disc, clincher|
|FRONT TYRE||Vittoria Corsa 700x25c, clincher|
|REAR TYRE||Vittoria Corsa 700x25c, clincher|
|SEATPOST||Focus Aero Carbon, D-shape, 350mm, setback|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if specified), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools. Visit our Bike Assembly page to see how you assemble your new bike once you receive it.
All bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards.