Focus Izalco Race Ultegra Road Bike
Climbing, sprinting, and long distance training rides are all a pleasure on the Focus Izalco Ultegra Road Bike.
The Focus Carbon SL frameset is designed to be a responsive and rigid core; a basis for great power transfer, made possible by the equally capable R8000 chainset from Shimano. The naturally light and compliant qualities of the carbon fibre used in the fork as well as the frame, make this a comfortable ride that climbs with ease.
The internal cable routing is neat, providing a tidy and modern look to the bike, with the added benefit of being easier to keep clean.
The addition of a full Shimano R8000 Ultegra groupset provides a seamless and enjoyable shifting experience across the 2x11-speed groupset, with great stopping power provided by the caliper brakes too.
The Mavic Aksium Elite is a very capable set of wheels that climb well while offering great durability. With Continental Ultra Sport II clincher tyres, they roll well with a good level of grip.
With BBB's Delux finishing kit and a Prologo Kappa RS saddle, this Focus Izalco provides a quality ride, from start to finish.
- Focus Carbon SL frameset
- Focus Carbon fork
- Full Shimano Ultegra R8000 groupset
- Mavic Aksium Elite
- Continental Ultra Sport tyres
Please note: The image is shown for representation of colour way only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Focus Carbon SL, caliper, Pressfit 86 BB, 130 mm quick release dropouts, Di2 ready, internal brake cable routing
- FORK: Focus Carbon, caliper, 100 mm quick release
- STEM: BBB Deluxe, aluminium, 31.8mm, +/- 7 degree
- HANDLEBARS: BBB Deluxe, Aluminium, drop: 125mm, reach: 70mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra R8000, caliper
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra R8000, caliper
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra R8000
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-30T
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-speed, short cage
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Sora R3000
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-30T, 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Shimano Ultegra R8000, 52/36T
- FRONT WHEEL: Mavic Aksium Elite, quick release, aluminium, 100 mm, 20 spokes, 17 mm inner rim width, clincher
- REAR WHEEL: Mavic Aksium Elite, quick release, aluminium, 130 mm, 20 spokes, 17 mm inner rim width, clincher
- FRONT TYRE: Continental Ultra Sport II, 700 x 25C, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Continental Ultra Sport II, 700 x 25C, clincher
- SADDLE: Prologo Kappa RS STN Rail
- SEATPOST: BBB Deluxe, Aluminium, 27,2mm, 350mm, set-back 20mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 822983
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more