Focus Paralane eTap Road Bike
Riding fast doesn't always mean pushing beyond your comfort zone - smooth, slick and swift, the Focus Paralane eTap Road Bike is designed to offer supreme comfort and long-distance speed and efficiency. Giving you the strength to push at either end of your day by bike, the Paralane is the perfect choice for the rider not wanting to make compromises, whilst still making demands on the performance of their machine.
Made from Focus' elite carbon fibre, the Paralane retains a high level of stiffness and rigidity in order to convert your pedal strokes into powerful surges from the pack. Weighing a claimed 907 grams in a size 54cm, this carbon composition allows this bike to remain impressively spritely for a road bike that targets not mountaintop sprints, but long-distance comfort and all-day epics. Incorporating Focus' lauded endurance geometry, this frame features a lowered bottom bracket for improved balance and a more stable ride, whilst a lengthened fork increases the stack, leading to a slightly more upright and less aggressive riding position, offering you comfort mile after mile.
Equipped with a full SRAM Red eTap groupset, this bike benefits from seamless and wireless shifting experience, allowing you a perfect gear change at the simple touch of a button. Crisp and actuated electronically without wires, this setup means that your bikes line isn't interrupted by a tangle of cables and that every single shift is sure to hit the spot. Gearing ranging from 11-28T on the rear cassette and from 52/36 on the front, you're sure to have the wide range you need to make good on your long distance effort.
Rolling on Fulcrum Quattro wheels and making use of a Fizik Aliante R5 saddle to further boost your on-bike comfort, the Parlane is a long distance machine truly ready for covering miles quickly, in subtle style and with a smooth, intuitive ride quality.
- Shifting from the world's only wireless electronic groupset
- Enhanced endurance geometry for supreme long distance performance
- Claimed frame weight of 907 grams in size 54cm
- Ships including Paralane mudguards for winter riding
- Lowered bottom bracket for better stability and balance
- 35mm tyre clearance
**This model is no longer available. You can browse the Focus range here. **
Please note: Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Focus Paralane Disc, carbon
- FORK: Focus Paralane, 12 x 100 mm thru axle, R.A.T, carbon
- STEM: 20-degree rise, 31.8mm clamping diameter
- HANDLEBAR: Concept EX
- FRONT BRAKE: SRAM Red hydraulic disc brake, 160/140 mm
- REAR BRAKE: SRAM Red hydraulic disc brake, 160/140 mm
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: SRAM Red eTAP
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM Red eTAP, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM Red eTAP
- CASSETTE: Shimano Dura-Ace 11-28T cassette
- CHAIN: SRAM 11-speed
- CHAINSET: SRAM Red 52/36T
- PEDALS: N/A
- FRONT WHEEL: Fulcrum Quattro, 622-17, 12 x 100mm
- REAR WHEEL: Fulcrum Quattro, 622-17, 12 x 142mm
- FRONT TYRE: Schwalbe Pro ONE 700 x 28mm
- REAR TYRE: Schwalbe Pro ONE 700 x 28mm
- SADDLE: Fizik Aliante R5
- SEATPOST: Concept CPX, 25.4x 340 mm, carbon
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 804677
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more