Garmin Rally XC100 Single Sided Power Meter Pedals
The fruit of an incredibly detailed design phase and a rigorous testing procedure, the Garmin Rally XC100 Single Sided Power Meter Pedals are robust, accurate and user friendly, allowing the serious off-road rider to train, race and recover with increased efficiency.
Installing in the same manner as standard pedals and with an easy calibration procedure, these pedals are ready to go within minutes. This simple setup means that they can be quickly swapped between bikes without sacrificing power measurement accuracy.
The power measurement instruments are sealed from the elements inside the left pedal spindle and accurately measure the rider’s watts and cadence. The system doubles these power numbers to give a reliable estimate of total power and communicates this in real-time to compatible bike computers, watches and indoor training setups via the wireless ANT+ and Bluetooth protocols. The data gleaned can be synced post-ride with programs like Garmin Connect, Strava and TrainingPeaks for detailed analysis.
The supplied XC SPD pedal bodies can be swapped using regular workshop tools to Garmin’s RK Look Keo or RS Shimano road pedal bodies. This versatility enables the rider to change to other pedal platforms to suit different riding styles and preferences.
The batteries offer up to 120 hours of life and are easily changed by the user via the durable, metal threaded battery cap. If the rider ever wants to upgrade to dual-sided power measurement, a kit including the right power pedal is available separately.
- 1 x XC100 Left power measurement pedal compatible with Shimano SPD off-road style cleats
- 1 x XC100 Right standard (non-power measuring) pedal compatible with Shimano SPD off-road style cleats
- 1 x pair of Garmin XC Shimano SPD off-road style cleats and fixings
- Versatile and highly accurate off-road cycling single-sided power meter pedals
- A rigorous testing program in all conditions has resulted in an incredibly robust and reliable design
- The power measurement instruments are completely sealed neatly inside the left pedal spindle
- Quick installation like standard pedals allows for easy swapping between bikes
- Single-sided power configuration has an accuracy of +/- 1% and this reading is doubled to get a total power estimate
- There is the option to upgrade to the dual-sensing format with the right power pedal upgrade kit (available separately)
- Total power and cadence are measured
- Quick and easy zero offset/calibration procedure via the paired Garmin computer or watch provides accurate power measurement, even straight after installation
- Real-time data is sent to Edge cycling computers, Garmin watches, other compatible devices and indoor training programs via the ANT+ and Bluetooth protocols
- Works with the Garmin ecosystem to allow updates via Garmin devices or the Garmin Connect smartphone App
- The data collected can be synced with apps such as Garmin Connect, Strava, TrainingPeaks and TrainerRoad for post-ride analysis
- Shimano SPD off-road cleat compatible pedal bodies with adjustable release tension
- The pedal spindles are easily interchangeable with the Garmin Rally RK (Look Keo cleats) and Rally RS (SPD-SL road cleats) pedal bodies with standard workshop tools
- The battery life is up to 120 hours, and the batteries are easily changed by the user
- Uses either 2 x LR44/SR44 batteries or 1 x CR1/3N battery
- The metal, threaded battery cap is robust and thoroughly sealed
- Pedal body and cleat combined stack height: 13.5mm
- Q-factor: 53mm (up to 55mm with spacers)
- Maximum rider weight: 105kg