Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
Cyclescheme can save you up to 39% on a bike and accessories. Visit our Cycle to Work Scheme page to learn more and claim.
Genesis Brixton Disc Hybrid Bike 2021
A town bike that combines style and functionality, the Genesis Brixton Disc Hybrid Bike is ideal for commuting, spins around town, lugging heavy bags or exploring further afield. It combines a strong alloy frame and a Chromoly steel fork for smooth ride comfort over varied terrains and is specced with reliable Shimano components, including disc brakes for all-weather stopping power. The single-speed drivetrain uses an internal hub gear for reliability and easy maintenance.
37mm WTB tyres are perfect for softening harsh surfaces and deliver good grip over tarmac and bumpier, looser trails alike. The Brixton is supplied with front and rear mudguards, rear rack and front carrier as standard allowing you to get to your destination dry and with everything you need.
- The ultimate load-lugging, all-seasons town bike
- Supplied with mudguards, a rear rack and a load carrier upfront; whether it's the daily commute or picking up supplies, the Brixton can handle it
- The Brixton also has a plethora of bottle cage, frame bag and Anything cage mounts for you to fill up until you can pack no more
- An internal hub gear offers the ultimate clean-running drivetrain
- Hydraulic disc brakes deliver reliable stopping in all conditions
- The hybrid double-butted alloy tubeset at its heart is a clever mix of two different grades of alloy, meaning you won't compromise on ride quality over rough tarmac or even light gravel
- 37mm-wide tyres make the Brixton superbly capable and adaptable
|Frame||Genesis ALX8 6066/6061-T6 Double-Butted Aluminium|
|Fork||Genesis Chromoly Disc|
|Headset||PT-1606 Upper EC34 / Lower EC34|
|Bottom Bracket||Cartridge, 68x127.5mm|
|Stem||Genesis Alloy -7 deg, 90mm|
|Handlebar||Genesis Alloy 46-degree backsweep, 32mm rise, 630mm width|
|Front Brake||Shimano BR-MT200|
|Rear Brake||Shimano BR-MT200|
|Brake Levers||Shimano BL-MT200|
|Shift Levers||Shimano Nexus SL-7S50|
|Cassette||Shimano SM-GEAR 20T|
|Crankset||Samox AF13, 42t, crank length - 165mm (XS), 170mm (S/M/L/XL)|
|Front Wheel||Rim - Shining DB-31 32-hole / hub - KT-K88F / spokes - Steel 14g|
|Rear Wheel||Rim - Shining DB-31 32-hole / hub - Shimano Nexus SG-C6001-8D 8-speed / spokes - Steel 14g|
|Front Tyre||WTB All Terrain 700x37c, clincher|
|Rear Tyre||WTB All Terrain 700x37c, clincher|
|Seatpost||Genesis Alloy, 27.5mmx350mm|
|Accessories||Front and rear racks / front and rear mudguards|