Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
Cyclescheme can save you up to 39% on a bike and accessories. Visit our Cycle to Work Scheme page to learn more and claim.
Genesis Flyer Single Speed Disc Road Bike 2021
Simplicity is at the heart of the Genesis Flyer Disc Road Bike. With a single-speed setup, maintenance and adjustments are kept to a minimum, while the addition of wider 37mm tyres and disc brakes ensure comfortable, confident riding across all surfaces in all weather conditions. The hybrid double-butted alloy construction ensures performance isn't compromised, and this bike is stiff and compliant in all the right places. With bottle cage bosses and mounting points for mudguards, the versatile Flyer makes a great partner throughout the year, be that for commuting, adventure riding or to tackle the worst of the winter weather.
- The Flyer goes disc and wide clearance, making it the ultimate foul weather winter bike - or sharp stopping city bike
- Based on the best-selling Genesis CDA frameset, the Flyer has a hybrid double-butted alloy tubeset at its heart
- A clever mix of two different grades of alloy help provide high levels of stiffness in certain areas and compliance in others
- 37mm wide tyres smooth the ride whatever the surface
- Matched to the simplicity of the single-speed setup, this is a bike that minimises maintenance, cleaning and adjustment, leaving you more time to get on with riding
|Frame||Genesis ALX8 6066/6061-T6 Double-Butted Aluminium|
|Fork||Genesis Chromoly Disc|
|Headset||PT-1606 Upper EC34 / Lower EC34|
|Bottom Bracket||Cartridge, 68x127.5mm|
|Stem||Genesis Alloy -7 deg, length - 90mm (XS/S/M) / 100mm (L/XL)|
|Handlebar||Genesis Alloy 16-degree flare, width - 400mm (XS) / 420mm (S/M) / 440mm (L/XL)|
|Front Brake||Promax DSK-300 Road|
|Rear Brake||Promax DSK-300 Road|
|Brake Levers||Promax BL-253|
|Crankset||Samox AF13, 42t, crank length - 165mm (XS) / 170mm (S/M/L/XL)|
|Front Wheel||Rim - Shining DB-31 32-hole / hub - KT-K88F / spokes - Steel 14g|
|Rear Wheel||Rim - Shining DB-31 32-hole / hub - KT-T58R / spokes - Steel 14g|
|Front Tyre||WTB All Terrain 700x37c, clincher|
|Rear Tyre||WTB All Terrain 700x37c, clincher|
|Seatpost||Genesis Alloy, 27.5mmx350mm|