Gore Wear Womens Explore Short
A womens short designed for adventure, the Gore Wear Explore uses a rugged construction and has a flattering, tailored cut. A DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating, a water-resistant back panel and taped centre back seam prevent a soaking from spray flicking off your back wheel.
Despite the durability this short delivers, the fabric used is lightweight, breathable and has a four-way stretch for freedom of movement. The waistband is elasticated, with internal silicone to the back, and has a drawcord for adjustment. The short is finished with two front zipped pockets and reflective details for low light riding safety.
- Rugged, abrasion-resistant fabric
- Lightweight, breathable
- PFC-free, DWR (Durable Water Repellent) treated
- Four-way stretch fabric
- Water-resistant, centre-back wheel spray protection panel
- Taped centre back seam
- Elastic waistband with integrated drawcord creates a snug fit
- Silicone coating at the inner back waistband
- Two front zip pockets
- Reflective details
- Inseam length 30.5cm / 12"