Knog Blinder Road 400 Front Light
Fully waterproof and designed for riding a variety of road conditions, the Knog Blinder Road 400 Front Light is an excellent choice. The two powerful LEDs have a combined output of 400 lumens, and can shine independently of one another so you can favour the concentrated 12° optic, illuminating further ahead for faster riding, and the wide-angled 32° optic to illuminate more of the road immediately in front of you in slower situations.
There are a variety of modes to choose from too, with both LEDs capable of Flash, Dual Beam, Wide Beam, Narrow Beam modes, and you'll enjoy between one hour at full beam and eight hours of battery life on the most economical setting. Recharging the unit is a cinch thanks to the integrated USB charger, so you'll never have to look for a cable in a hurry.
Installing and removing the light is made easy thanks to the handy clasp mechanism, which you can even operate with gloves on. It attaches easily to handlebars with a diameter of 22mm to 35mm thanks to the two included silicone straps.
- Light source: 2 powerful LEDs
- Maximum lumens: 400
- Modes: Each LED has a variety of flash patterns and function independent of the other - Flash, Dual Beam, Wide Beam, Narrow Beam
- Run time: High - 1 to 3 hours | Low - 2 to 8 hours (dependant on mode)
- Battery: Rechargeable via integrated USB plug
- Dimensions: 63mm H x 30mm W x 53mm L
- Manufacturer's claimed weight: 70 grams
- What's included: Knog Blinder Road 400 Front Light and two removable silicone straps for bars 22-28mm and 29-35mm