Knog PWR Road 700 Front Light
Perfect for night riding in all conditions, the Knog PWR Road 700 Front Light can help you see the path ahead and make you more visible to other road users. What's more, the handy modular battery pack can be used to charge your phone, bike computer or any other USB-powered accessories. The three LED layout shines a powerful beam of light, with a maximum output of 700 lumens.
There are six modes to choose from out of the box, from Eco Flash mode with its battery maximisation of up to 165 hours, to the maximum setting of 700 lumens allowing for more than 100 minutes of full power. Download the ModeMaker app to a compatible device to enjoy even more control over the brightness and runtimes, or add new light modes. You can keep an eye on the remaining battery life thanks to the handy indicator lights on the side of the PWR battery pack. What's more, since this light is part of the modular PWR system, it's compatible with a range of batteries and mounts (sold separately) for additional versatility.
In the box
- Knog PWR Road Lighthead 700 Front Light
- Knog PWR Bank Small
- Knog PWR Handlebar Mount
- Micro USB cable
- Light source: Three powerful LEDs
- Maximum lumens: 700
- Modes: Eco Flash, Max, Mid, Stamina, Pulse, Strobe
- Run time: From 165 hours on Eco Flash mode, to 1 hour 42 minutes on Max full beam setting
- Battery: PWR Bank Small 3350mAh (can be used as an ancillary USB charger for other devices too) Built-in battery indicator lights indicate charge
- Recharge time: 3.5 - 5 hours (depending on power source)
- Dimensions: 128mm H x 31mm W x 31mm L
- Manufacturer's claimed weight: 125 grams
- Note: This is part of Knog's modular PWR lighting system and is compatible with the small, medium and large PWR Banks
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.