Lake CX146 Winter Road Shoes
With the Lake CX146 Winter Road Shoes, there are no excuses for not riding when the weather turns unpleasant. Well featured, these riding shoes eliminate the cold, uncomfortable feeling that winter conditions can cause.
The upper part of the shoe is constructed from Thinsulate which offers exceptional warmth, whilst the soft-shell fabric and water-resistant microfibre keep your feet dry. Comfort is provided by the soft bootie and added protection comes from the over-flap layer along the top. The CX146 uses a high-performance BOA closure system to guarantee a secure, customised fit and with the cushioned dial, the operation is smooth and easy especially in challenging environments.
These boot style winter shoes are designed to be used with 3-hole road-specific cleats whilst the reflective decal is present to give high visibility in low light.
- Thinsulate insulation - 200 grams
- Seam taped membrane internal bootie
- Clarino microfibre offers added durability
- BOA dial with a cushioned overmould technology
- Click-fit quick release
- Over flap for added warmth and protection
- High visibility reflective decals
- 60K Force fibreglass injected nylon sole
- CX Sport last
- Compatibility: Three-hole road cleats
Lake CX146 Winter Road Shoes Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".