Lake CX146-X Winter Road Shoes
The Lake CX146-X Winter Road Shoes are designed to keep you comfortable while riding in unpleasant conditions. The boot style shoes have a longer length above the ankle to provide added protection from the elements. Assembled from a mixture of softshell fabric, water-resistant microfibre and targeted insulation, along with a waterproof membrane, they provide cyclists with a shoe for riding in the cold, damp conditions.
The fibreglass injected nylon sole is comfortable and extremely stiff, providing a powerful transfer with noticeable climbing efficiency, whilst keeping the weight down to a minimum. The CX146-X utilises a CX Sport wide last which is designed for a broader foot, offering a secure hold and minimising unwanted movement.
Drilled for a typical three-hole cleat and compatible with the majority of road pedal systems, it also features reflective detailing for effective visibility in low light.
- Water-resistant construction
- Seam taped membrane internal bootie
- Clarino microfibre offers added durability
- 60K force fibreglass injected nylon sole
- Thinsulate insulation - 200 grams
- CX Sport Wide last: Securely hugs the foot to stop any unwanted movement. This last has a wider than a standard fit.
- BOA dial with a cushioned technology
- Click-fit quick release
- Over flap for added warmth and protection
- Compatibility: Three-hole road cleats
- Designed for wider feet