Lake CX219 Wide Fit Road Cycling Shoes
Offering race-level features, the Lake CX219 Wide Fit Road Cycling Shoes are ideal for cyclists looking to maximise power without compromising on comfort. The 100% carbon sole effectively transfers power through the pedals without feeling overly stiff, while keeping weight to a minimum. A Clarino microfibre and mesh upper wraps the foot for a secure fit and is highly breathable to keep you cool through hard intervals and long climbs.
The shoes are secured around the foot with a side-mounted L6 BOA® lacing system, which adjusts smoothly thanks to the friction-reducing Carbitex tongue panels. Replaceable TPU heel pads mean you can switch them out when they start to wear, and rejuvenate grip when walking.
- Wide fit road cycling shoes
- Clarino microfibre and mesh upper is extremely durable and light
- 80K Force carbon sole is efficient, comfortable and light
- L6 BOA® closure featuring maximum impact protection, resistance to accidental opening and dirt contamination
- Carbitex tongue panels for reduced friction lace adjustment
- Replaceable heel pad
- Last: CX Competition
- Cleat compatibility: Three bolt LOOK/SPD-SL