Lake CX403 Wide Fit Road Cycling Shoes
Packed with cutting-edge technology, the Lake CX403 Road Cycling Shoes are a performance option for riders needing a wider fit. These shoes are incredibly stiff thanks to a full carbon double sole. Despite the outer layer being extremely rigid, there's no compromise on comfort as the inner is more flexible with a heat mouldable rear quarter for a customised fit. Kangaroo leather makes the upper light, breathable and supple with carbon panels adding structure for additional support. Closure is via two Boa dials for evenly distributed pressure across the foot. With a replaceable heel pad, you'll be able to reap the benefits of these shoes season after season.
Customisation: These shoes are available in a custom colourway and design. If you wish to customise these CX403 cycling shoes, please book an appointment in store or contact our customer services team here for full details before ordering.
- Kite kangaroo leather and mesh upper
- Perforated kangaroo leather liner
- Carbon fibre support panels for a secure fit
- Custom fit carbon fibre sole: The Thermaform rear 1/4 creates a stable and comfortable pedalling platform. Patented double sole system with a semi-flexible inner and rigid outer
- Dual side-mounted push/pull IP1-S Boa lacing system with soft form-fitting lace guides
- CX Race last
- Replaceable heel pad
- Compatible with three-bolt road pedal systems
- Wide (EE) fit
- Customisation available