Lake MX146 Winter MTB Shoes
When the weather is cold, and damp with puddles lining the trails, the Lake MX146 Winter MTB Shoes are a simple solution for those unpleasant conditions. The boot style shoes offer both high performance and functionality with features aimed at cyclists who want to keep the riding going all year round. The construction is designed with comfort and protection in mind using water-resistant microfibre and 200 grams 3M Thinsulate to offer incredible warmth.
The Supergrip enduro outsole is an exceptional feature of the shoes; the sole unit is made from micro-glass fibre injected nylon into the deep tread pattern, for pedalling efficiency as well as the needed flexibility for off the bike comfort. It also ensures excellent grip and the stability needed for long adventures in the mountains. Pairing a Techtuff microfibre layer on the toe box and an over-flap layer on the top of the foot provides extra protection from abrasions. Each boot is fastened with an easy to use BOA dial system for a precise fit.
- Seam taped membrane internal boot
- Clarino microfibre upper fabric
- Supergrip rubber sole with micro-glass injected nylon tread
- Thinsulate insulation 200 grams
- MX Sport last: Securely hugs the foot to stop any unwanted movement
- High visibility reflective design
- Over flap for added warmth and protection
- Mid Power M4 cartridge tongue mounted BOA dial
- Click-fit quick release
- Tectuff microfibre abrasion-resistant toe guard
- Compatibility: 2-bolt SPD cleats for most MTB style shoes