Lake MX146-X Winter MTB Shoes
Whether you ride trail centres, big mountains or love a gravel ride with cafe stops, the Lake MX146-X Winter MTB Shoes are a great choice for the colder seasons. With 200 grams 3M Thinsulate for much-appreciated insulation along with softshell fabrics that add water resistance to the performance of the shoes, they offer great protection against inclement weather.
A high level of grip is achieved with advanced technology featuring a fibre-glass injected nylon sole with additional inserts constructed from micro-glass fibres to provide outstanding traction and stability on the most rugged terrain. A microfibre resistant guard along the toe area along with the extra flap along the top of the shoe offers extra abrasion-resistant protection when off-road.
High precision fastening is obtained from the BOA dial mounted onto a mid-power M4 cartridge tongue that has been specifically designed for ease of use with thicker gloves in colder climates. The MX146 uses a wide last suitable for cyclists that require extra room to alleviate uncomfortable pressure or require space for a thicker sock. Reflective detail on the side provides visibility for others when cycling in low light.
- Seam taped membrane internal bootie
- Clarino microfibre offers added durability
- Supergrip rubber sole with micro-glass injected nylon tread
- Thinsulate insulation 200 grams
- MX Sport last: Securely hugs the foot to stop any unwanted movement
- Click-fit quick release
- High visibility reflective design
- Over flap for added warmth and protection
- Mid Power M4 cartridge tongue mounted BOA dial
- Tectuff microfibre abrasion-resistant toe guard
- Compatibility: 2-bolt SPD cleats for most MTB style shoes
- MX Sport Wide last suitable for a wider foot