Lightweight Fernweg EVO 63mm Tubeless Disc Brake Wheelset
Lightweight's Fernweg EVO 63mm Tubeless Disc Brake Wheelset has been developed to be at the top of its game. It's aerodynamic, light, stiff and comfortable, with the stability to perform in the windiest conditions, making it ideal for triathlons and time trials where the course is mountainous or technical. The full carbon rim is laced to the Pentagon hub by 20 carbon spokes, front and rear, the result being incredibly efficient power transfer and smooth, fast-rolling. The rim is optimised for a tubeless set up so you can take advantage of an unparalleled ride feel, comfort and a reduced risk of punctures, allowing you to focus on your performance. Disc brake specific, it's a wheelset that will excel no matter the conditions, be that wet or dry, giving you the confidence to ride at blistering speeds.
- Aero wheel based on the concept of the renowned Meilenstein wheel
- Modern shape – rim design optimised for aerodynamic efficiency
- Outstanding stiffness to weight ratio in the field of high profile wheels
- Very high crosswind stability
- Unparalleled braking performance thanks to directly connected carbon fibre spokes
- Innovative pentagon hub system increases safety while braking, particularly during long downhill rides
- Full carbon spokes for direct power transfer without loss of energy
- Compatible with all current groupsets
- Higher comfort compared to predecessor
- Tubeless technology
- Best used for mountainous, twisting and/or windy triathlon competitions as well as time trials
- Wheel bag
- Valve extenders
Please note, does not include rotor pictured. Latex inner tubes are not suitable for use with Lightweight wheels.
- Tubeless clincher, disc
- Carbon rim construction
- Compatible with Campagnolo, SRAM and Shimano groupsets
- Pentagon hub system increases safety while braking, particularly during long downhill rides
- Front axle: 12x100mm thru-axle
- Rear axle: 12x142mm thru-axle
- Rim depth: 63mm
- External rim width: 25mm
- Internal rim width: 18.2mm
- Recommended tyre width: 23-32mm
- Spokes: Full carbon
- Spoke count: 20 front and rear
- Maximum system weight (rider and bike): 120kg
- Manufacturer claimed weight: Front wheel - 810 grams / rear wheel - 885 grams / pair - 1695 grams
- Includes: Wheel bag, valve extenders
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.