Mavic Cosmic SLR 45 Disc Wheelset
A fast and versatile option, Mavic’s Cosmic SLR 45 Disc Wheelset combines aerodynamics, low weight and great handling along with tubeless compatibility without the need for any rim tape.
Fore Carbon technology allows the 45mm rim to be made without the need for spoke holes, increasing its strength and reducing weight as less carbon is needed for support. The straight pull elliptical spokes simply thread directly into a metallic insert within the rim. This makes it simpler to enjoy the benefits of riding without inner tubes: less rolling resistance, more grip and greater resistance to punctures.
Both hubs use Mavic’s QRM Auto bearing preload technology that keeps the sealed bearings adjusted to spin freely without the need for maintenance and the rear hub also benefits from an Instant Drive 360 freewheel with contactless rubber seals and rapid engagement.
- UST valves and accessories
- User guide
- Fore Carbon technology for hole-free rim bed
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Rim: UD carbon
- Rim Depth: 45mm
- Internal Rim Width: 19mm
- Spokes: Straight pull, elliptical aero, double-butted, two-cross lacing front and rear
- Spoke Count: 24 front / 24 rear
- Hubs: Infinity aluminium with Instant Drive 360 freewheel rear and QRM Auto bearing preload technology
- Disc Standard: Center Lock
- Front Axle: 12x100mm thru-axle
- Rear Axle: 12x142mm thru-axle
- Recommended Tyre Size: 25mm to 32mm
- Manufacturer Claimed Weight: Front - 655 grams / Rear 785 grams/ Wheelset -1440 grams
- Compatibility: SRAM / Shimano / SRAM XDR
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".